My first stoppie! :w00t:

hehehe, bring it on naysayers :smiley:

Lol. Just need to swing a 180 in now :0)

Woohoo

Lol, good angle though eh Baz? I was right up there (you might get some idea from my shadow), people looking round and everything :smiley:

It actually scared the shit out of me…another lesson learned today :slight_smile: lol

Your on the right bike for it so well done.

We’ve all been in the situation of look left and oh crap that’s closer than a second ago mainly due to the ladies walking by in summer wearing next to nothing.

Amen to that :wink:

Only a fool breaks the 2 second rule! Lucky save!

Or anyone riding in London traffic (that isn’t going backwards) :stuck_out_tongue:

Good going, and glad you didn’t flip it … unlike someone I could mention :stuck_out_tongue:

A 2 second gap in London is just the right size for a car to cut you up and get into;)

thats **always ** the problem. folks always see a 2 second gap as a place to dart into. i keep making the gap up only for some bugger to pull into it. :doze:

but behind a cabbie with loads of cyclists buzzing around like flies, theres sooo much going on its risky to close gaps. been there done that but never pulled a stoppie! :w00t:

that would make a great vid for the hazard awareness test :smiley: click click click clickclickclickclclclclick!!

2 second gap is impossible on my ride in - too much traffic and if you did leave a gap someone else would fill it like you say. That would be funny in the hazard awareness though hehehe :smiley:

lol, I’ve never grabbed so much brake before, I think the front wheel even locked up for a split second to begin with (you can hear a short screech) - was a bit of an eye opener :w00t: There you go Ally - that’s how you do it :smiley:

+1 :cool: