My broken bike

Ok… heres a description of whats going on with my 2004 Aprilia RSVR… maybe one of you guys can help me out and suggest something,.

Last weekend I was going for a blast up the mountian, I opened the throttle and then suddenly there was this “duh” sound and all the warning lights came on and it went onto one cylinder and wouldnt hold the revs without stalling out… I left it for abit and then started it again but it sounded like it was still on one cylinder and the revs grumbling. After 30 mins it started again and ran this time but was spluttering when going through the gears. I tried it the next day and got about 3 miles before it sounded like it went onto one cyliner again and warning lights…

The bike is in the garage at the moment. We’ve had the PC3 disconnected and it seemed to run ok but then starting acting up again so we’re hoping we can rule out a duff PC3 unit. The bike has had a faulty Oil pressure sensor for a while now that clears its self when the bike is switched on and off… The Axione was plugged in last night but it showed no error codes at all. Before all this started to happen the bike was running brilliantly!

Anybody got any ideas… I’m getting really fecked off with it…