**** MY BLADE IS FOR SALE ****

YES, IM SELLING MY 2005 FIREBLADE. ITS DONE 16,000MLS,HAS NEW TAX, MOT DUE AUGUST, HAS TRACKER,HEATED GRIPS, SAT NAV AND HOLDER, CRG LEVERS,BRAIDED HOSES, 2 SEAT COWLS ONE BLUE ONE BLACK, CARBON INSERTS ALL ROUND, MICHELIN TYRES,NEW BATTERY,NEW ALTERNATOR PUT ON BY HONDA DEALERS A FEW MONTHS AGO AFTER A RECALL, SEAT IS DONE IN SAME COLOURS AS BIKE (BLUE,SILVER,BLACK) SAME AS MIRRORS AND WHEELS. ITS GOT A CARBON YOSHI EXHAUST, IVE TAKEN REAR PEGS OFF AND INDICATORS BUT IVE GOT THEM, INDICATORS REPLACED WITH LED’S FRONT AND REARS. IVE GOT ORIGINAL SEAT AND ALSO SCREEN, IVE GOT A DOUBLE BUBBLE SMOKED ONE ON IT NOW. IVE GOT THE BATTERY CHARGER LEAD UNDER SEAT COWL TO MAKE IT EASIER TO CHARGE THE BATTERY WITH THE OPTIMATE. IVE EVEN GOT A BLUE,SILVER WHITE HELMET IN SIZE MEDIUM THAT GOES WITH THE BIKE. IVE GOT THE ORIGINAL EXHAUST NEVER USED (WELL TO GET HOME FROM DEALERS) AND OTHER BITS AND PIECES FROM ORIGINAL BIKE. AS I SAID ITS A 2005 MODEL AND I WANT £4,300 FOR IT. ITS READY TO GO AND IM WILLING TO WAIT IF YOU DONT HAVE CASH RIGHT NOW !!! NEEDS MUST AND IT HAS TO GO…SO, IM SELLING MY BABY…BUT I WILL BE BACK PROB ON THE BUSA !!! :smiley:ANYWAY PM ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. IM IN THE ESSEX AREA.

Attachments

DSC00164--8589225582227565808.JPG

DSC00167--8589225582227253308.JPG

DSC00168--8589225582226940808.JPG

To bloody right!

:D:D:D:D

ha ha, prob right there…been out on that baby and its soooo comfy…and fast !! :w00t:

This could be the end of an era!!!

Kevsta - are you going for it mate?

What do u mean, end of an era? me n the blade or kevsta n a blade??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thnk he meant “too right” me back on the busa and as mad as ever though :wink:

@Rob Well i’m still getting used to the 900, so switching now wouldn’t be a good idea, plus I don’t have the money. :frowning:

@Blade you’re right, you’re totally bonkers! :w00t::stuck_out_tongue: