MY BIKE WAS STOLEN TODAY

Crap news mate but at least you sound slightly upbeat about it…

I have the reg and will stick it on our list at work this afternoon…

we have stolen bikes turning up in Slough from london sometimes…

thats feckin **** mate, your beautiful bike, the dirty scummy w*nkers. I agree, it’s gotta be stolen to order - a bike like that.
It’ll be a good earner for the theives - keep them going for a while in crack or whatever crappy drugs they take - hope they OD.

I know how it feels mate, I really do. It took me a long time to get over loosing my bike.
To all the people you have to deal with it’s just “a vehicle”, to a biker, a bikes a lot more than that.

It’d be interesting to hear the details of the theft, you might’ve been followed from the Ace or something.

Best tonic I found was to get another bike quick, I got me a hack which got me back on the road at least, while I sort (I’m still waiting) the insurance.

I really feel we all need to get together and work on this problem as the Police, for whatever reason, do little about it. If they really wanted to catch these gangs, they’d catch 'em alright, but their resources are obviously prioritised elsewhwere.

oh alright then, i’ll take it off the list i was going to put it on this afternoon

we’ve had quite a success rate on biketheft…

obviously can’t talk for the Met but we do all right…

as i said . we’ll actively look for it

Its good to see that at least one section of the Police in one area of the country is taking an active interest in Bikers and Biking for something other then undersized plates / tinted visors / noisy cans.

Keep up the GOOD work.

Sh!t Vinnie, thats really bad. Truly sorry to hear this…

hi porkscratchin - have you guys had any results with tracker type units on bikes? not sure how commonplace they are or how worthwhile for high end bikes like these?

Bad news mate, sorry to hear it.

If there’s anything I can do let me know.

I must agree, a bike like this isnt stolen on the off chance, must have been stolen to order, at least if someone finds it it’ll be in one piece unlike mine after it was stolen when I only got the engne and frame back. I really feel for you as a fellow having a bike stolen. keep the spririts up mate.

H

Thank you all for your responses and interest.

I can say one day later that I still feel as sick as a pig but I have learned something from this, or should I say relearned and that is biking is a real passion and bikers are some of best guys and girls I have ever met, thank you all!!!

Happy new year! and I hope 2006 is good to you all!!!:

Holy sh1t Vinnie!

That’s seriously crap & disgusting news. The thieving SCUM. I’d have them shot.

I haven’t been on LB for ages and saw your post by off chance.

I know what it’s like to lose your pride and joy and I’m not talking about Laura.

I’m gutted for you mate.

On the up side you stand a good chance of it coming up again. One of 300 I think you said…

I hope you put it sufficiently to the back of your mind to enjoy yourself tonight.

Best Wishes & a Happy New Year to you Vinnie and all of our friends at LB!

SORRY TO HEAR THAT MATE IL KEEP MY EYES AND EARS OUT FOR TAKE CARE J.K

Really sorry to hear about that mate, doesn’t seem that long ago I was admiring it up the Ace one Friday.

I can offer you my F4, it was a Christmas present from my boy, and it’s only about 4 inches long, but you’re welcome to it…

Best of luck for 2006.

Sorry to hear that man. Which area are you in and do you have any photos of the bike with any characteristic marks?

Oh Vinny my heart goes out to you.

I really hope they are stupid and try to sell it and it gets traced.

Hope 2006 dramatically improves for you.

Hugs

Ange xx

Vinnie I am really sorry to hear about that.

Met you on 31st (you sorted my suspension) and now I hear that your bike has been stolen!!

I will have my eyes and ears open.

Only just read this thread… Thieves need stringing up, or better still have middle east style punishment dished out like losing a hand, preferable the one they w@nk with

Sorry mate! Don’t let the *******s destroy your new year!

hey vinnie - did you post how they got hold of the bike/what security was on it?

Thanks for all the responses!

The bike was protected had a data tool 3 alarm and was lock to lock to another bike with to serious locks.

Best for the New Year,

Vinnie

Just read your message. I am really sorry about it mate.