My bike stolen yesterday Sun Street EC2

I know just how you feel :pinch:

sorry to hear that mate, will keep my eyes peeled

+1 FAR too close for comfort. I am spitting distance from there.

waves

Chain yours to mine when you get a new one, mate - I have a long chain that goes round a concreted bar where I park and the spaces are in operation.

This goes for anyone else in the area on here. PM me and we can all chain up together :cool:

very sorry to hear about this bad news and I know how u feel…i had 2 bikes stolen…dont accept any sympathy from police becuase it low priority for them…just hope u get ur insurance money…

Gutted and angry for you :angry:How did you get on viewing the cctv, any ‘joy’ so to speak!

that would be my bike dissapearing off Sun street and it didnt go in that van a guy in a white crash helmet took it

wow! biker on biker action! awful!

scum

Hope it werent someone from on here ?

oh no :angry:

I’m now paranoid about my bike being nicked and won’t leave it in public place. It’s safer to take the train or car.

how did he get it started?? was it alarmed etc locks?

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT UR BIKE.

WILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN

He didn’t.

These guys make out that there’s a problem with ‘their’ bike and just wheel it away…Most people won’t bat an eyelid or challenge someone wheeling a bike around.

Sorry to hear about this dude.

Get a Tracker on your next bike…At least you’ll have some chance of seeing it again if it’s nicked. :(I presume that the parking bay charge which starts in August (here in Westminster) will mean an abundance of secure bays available :rolleyes:

ah i see, very sneaky!! so there may have been a van waiting nearby then.

bastards :angry:

How the hell did he wheel it away with a disc lock on it?? :exclamation:

:frowning: Gutted for you mate, hope your insurance co sorts you out quick sharp.

Thats shitty luck fella. Will probably turn up in Poland ffs!!!

I can only add my sympathy. I’m gutted for you. I do hope they catch the b*stards and this spate of bike thefts stops.

I must go an check myself in to some anger management sessions - it wasn’t my bike but i’m absolutely livid at the audacity of these bas***ds. What i’d give to catch one in the act.

I feel a stake out coming on! Who’s up for spending the night in a van with a flask of strong coffee, some dunkin’ doughnuts and a bad attitude? :stuck_out_tongue:

credit where credit due:

got a cheque from equity red star yesterday 15 days after its theft, and I got the full value of the bike (less excess of course)

Looking to get a new bike within the week so can anyone suggest what tracker to use ?

How did they get passed the disc lock and steering lock and alarm to just wheel it away sick