MV Agusta Brutale 675 B3

MV Agusta officially announced last week that the F3 development advances and the bike will hit showrooms this Fall. French motorcycle magazine Motorevue reports that there will be a Roadster version at the end of the year. They already uploaded four photochops from Jerome Vannesson of the bike called the Brutale B3 675. Details are scare but it makes sense that MV Agusta put its newly deveopled 675cc inline-triple into a second model. The engine makes approximately 140 hp which makes the new bike suitable for the Brutale name

photoshoping by Moto Revue.

Isn’t it a triple?

it is… i just copy pasted and didnt notice that! thanks

Oh no I wasn’t accusing you of writing factual inaccuracies … just saying … you gots to take these things with a pinch of salt when they can’t even get basic facts straight :slight_smile:

I can’t even figure out whether I like it or not … it’s a bit too Monster’ish … but not quite as finished off maybe?

you should know by now that most of what i post is fictional and fantasy =~ fantastic :smiley:

The description seems to be written with somebody who likes to bend the facts…

The engine has a claimed 120hp not 140…

MV Agusta dealers are expecting to get a chance to see a completed version of the firm’s forthcoming “B3” - a mini-Brutale based on the F3 sports bike – this week.

Some dealers are believed to be heading to the factory in Varese this week to hear about the firms latest plans and to see the B3 prototype.

One dealer posting on a French MV Agusta forum claims to have seen the bike already, and claims that the firm announced it will have the B3 on sale in February 2012 at a price of 8990 Euros (£7800). It’s claimed to have a 120bhp version of the F3’s 675cc triple.

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/mv-brutale-b3-nearly-ready/17593.html#ixzz1HdgESuHq