MUST BE READ BY ALL WOMEN ALL OF YOU!!!!THIS IS FOR REAL NO JOKE

REMOVED !!

That’s horrible! I will never understand someone have forced sex with someone that don’t want you???

WTF!!!

sorry guys, this is an old one…

SOME FACTS!

Dear Readers,

Your letters are just a sample of the many “Progesterex” postings this week on the Net. Not included are other notes, referencing information passed on by the “hair stylist of a friend’s sister-in-law,” claiming they heard examples of where the “drug droppings” had occurred.

Much research was done on the matter; no evidence of the existence of such a drug was substantiated by veterinarians, pharmacists, and researchers at the following agencies and institutions:

• U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Veterinary Medicine
  • American Veterinary Medical Association
  • Cornell University, Equine and Farm Animal Hospital
  • University of Saskatchewan, Western College of Veterinary Medicine
  • University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School, New Bolton Center

Further, these experts state that the one equine medication taken orally that tangentially relates to the stated purpose of “Progesterex” is used to temporarily prevent mares from coming into heat (estrus).

No such incidents on Columbia’s campus have been reported. Alice also checked with other universities and drug education organizations and found that none of them were familiar with the supposed drug and its alleged use.

As some of you pointed out in your questions, there are drugs, including Rohypnol and GHB, which have been used to sexually assault and/or burglarize victims.

This current situation certainly seems like a hoax; its creator(s) might be reading this, laughing, and basking in his/her/their fifteen minutes of Internet fame. If so, there are some other things you might try when you next find yourself with some time on your hands: teach disadvantaged kids to read; volunteer at a soup kitchen; raise money for earthquake victims; or, just take a nap.

woah! Hold the mass hysteria that this type of stuff is designed to create. Who is the source of this info?? Is it reliable, is it confirmed? Chill out and take this type of scare mail with a pinch of salt.

Is this like “Call my Bluff” ?

we supposed to know who’s making what up here?

GoF, I never know when you’re being serious dude.

Anyway, when (if LOL) Chris or Terry buy me a pint on Wednesday I’ll be watching them like hawks…

more info on this hoax…

come on guys, its great that you care for one another, but think before you pass this on.

HEY GOF NOT ME MAKING IT UP I WOZ EMAILED THIS FROM HOTMAIL THEMSELVES AND POSTED IT UP THINKING IT WOZ TRUE

forward me the email you recevied and I will tell you where it REALLY came from…

(I am a very proficient email spoofer - [email protected] )

also do a search for on google for ‘Progesterex’ and do your own research before discrediting mine

Don’t look at me, Terry’s the rampant one. I can just see his wee face now!! LOL

Gixer man will you please get shot of that avatar, it’s doin’ my head right in!!