mumg1's cbr400rr

Thanks Adam. I also started to rebuild my old toy CB 350S and there is a lot to do to put her on the road again.

todays work!! removed the clipons, labelled up all the electrical connections and took off the old headlights and idiot lights!! put on the new risers and bars and then the new head lights, waiting on the single seat unit to arrive before that can go on!

extended some wires which will all be tidied up before putting the bike back together again!

hers some pics!!

more

big thanks to Tug and Terry who spent nearly all day working on it aswell

last lot for today!! really should learn how to get more than three pics on one post!!

NB, havnt recieved the V5 yet???

ignore the red wire in the last pic as it is part of the next stage and will be moved!!

I MUST SAY ADAMS DOING A GREAT JOB ON MY BIKE !!! SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! AND SEXY!!

TUG AND TERRY A BIG THANKYOU!! YOUR STARS!!!

roll on my wheelie lessons!!! OPPS IM GOING TO GET TOLD OF NOW!!!XXX

just flickin throught the pics again and i think smaller levers are needed!!

looking good gina cant wait to c it for real

you and me both!!! im geting well excited!!! she just keeps geting beter and beter!!!xx

nice work, wish i knew how to do all this stuff…

think a 400rr is on the cards for my bird when she finally gets her licence sorted…

Loving the way it’s progressing. The twin spots are a nice touch, gives it the streetfighter feel, have just ordered some too.

What’s the plan for the colour scheme Adam ?

i brought some well nice crome tear shape indicators today!! there sexy!!
im geting all excited about them!!!

got my new rear seat unit now!!! i just cant decide on wat collour to do it!!!

cadburys purple

i was thinking that to or a realy dark almost black purple!!!tasty

Now I know where my money is gone to…

iv just seen a aprilla with the cadburys purple on the wheels!!! i do think my rear end would look lovely in that colour

cheers banditman for the suggestion!!!

not sure how painting your ass is going to help but go for it

painting ya rear end? oh er misses

gotta get the fooking thing fitted first before you even think about colours!!! gotta get bulbs for those flush mount indicators i gave you the other day aswell and sgoota get the rear light unit fitted aswell!!!

and yeah!! how is painting your arse gonna help???