Mucky Duck tonight 14th September 2005

I and some of the Boxhill lot will be at the Mucky for about 20:30. Meeting Box Hill car park at about 19:30 for 20:00 get away. Weather supposed to be ok so I am going. Sorry for late notification but if anyone wants to tag along see you there.

I ride a green 636 with iridium screen. Mini indicators and WWW.Londonbikers.com sticker down right hand fairing panel. Screen name of CHUFFSTER!

I’m still not sure people are going to be able to identify your bike, to be honest Chuffster. Hrm, could you fit some neon pointer-signs on a 20ft tall pole? Won’t be able to make it tonight unfortunately, having an important meeting about the future of LB!

I wish you luck with your meeting. Sorry about the late notice but it was subject to weather and work for me. If anyone goes, hopefully see you there. I am hoping STW to be out and playing friday night so you may catch me then. Probably take in the ace and the bridge.

I’ll be there so you don’t feel like billy no mates tonight Chuff

Good to see you last night Chuff. I gather floss told you I only ride like that with you . She really enjoys that route ridden a reasonable pace, was a bit of a relief to be able to see where i was going on the way back too!

Glad you could see wheru were going mate - I didn’t clean my visor! Good run back, thanks for the company.

What does the future hold?

Looks like I am going to have to chav the 636 up with lots of bling green neons!