Mr. NorVin owner. What planet are you from?

I’m not doing a U-turn, I was playing the devils advocate when I started the thread. Thanks to that poster who pointed out how differently you see these machines, if you are the owner, than us, just casting admiring glances at them. Next time anyone goes to Rye on a Sunday - spend some time at the harbour. What a fantastic collection of bikes there. And real enthusiasts owning them. :slight_smile:

i don’t have an idea why one would get upset about that guys remark of being able to save on tax. he was making a joke, right? that’s what i would think. well yes owning an old skeaky clean classic bike automatically makes people envious, this is what i understand in this thread is - envy.

it’s a pity when person gets judged so quickly, afterall we don’t know how he got to owning this bike, maybe he stole it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ok before everyone jumps on me by saying how dare i make this sort of joke, i am sorry :slight_smile: i have a bad sense of humour, do not crucify me for it like you all did the first time i joined this forum.

OK, envy… no… at my stage in my life I need a bike that is going to work everyday, and havent got time to piss about with trying to find a 1932 GS alternator etc. FOR THE LAST TIME, next time I see the man I’ll give him a big hug. People who have the time/money.motivation to keep these things on the road should be given a bloody medal.

This doesn’t alter my problem area with the fact that rich people make a point of evading taxes in any way that they can, please bear in mind what it buys, roads, schools, hospitals etc what we would just be stupid to do without need to be paid for somehow.

Anyway, as far as I’m concerned, this discussion ends here. I’ll get one when i win the lottery, and sneer at passers by… :stuck_out_tongue: