Used twice, never seen rain.Frame size small

Forks - Rock Shox Reeba with lock out

Rear shock - Fox with on the fly lock out

Avid hydraulic disc brakes front & rear

Shimano Deore XT

Cost £1300 new

a snip at £700NW8

Wotcha Shando,

Can you let me know the model and the year?

Me & my bro in law have a bit of a mountain bike sideline (we got 7 bikes between us) so subject to the details, we may well be interested :smiley:

Cheers,

Stevie

Hi spec as follows, its the 2008 model:

Frame:

FSR M4 butted frame with ORE downtube. Sealed cartridge bearing pivots with 100mm of travel. Replaceable hanger bolt on cable guides and two sets of water bottle bosses. Disc only.

Rear Shock:

Fox Triad II with custom on-the-fly 3-position switch. 1: Lock out. 2: Open. 3: ProPedal pedal assisting damping. Rebound adjust. 7.0x1.6".

Fork:

RockShox Reba SL air with 100mm of travel and 32mm stanchions. Alloy steerer and Motion control damper. Lockout and rebound adjust. Disc only.

Front Derailleur:

Shimano Deore M530 with a 34.9mm clamp.

Rear Derailleur:

Shimano Shadow XT M772 SGS cage.

Shifters:

Shimano Deore M530 9 speed trigger.

Chainset:

Shimano M532 2 piece design 9 speed. Replaceable rings with alloy outer.

Chainrings:

44/32/22, 4 bolt 104/64mm.

Bottom Bracket:

Shimano outboard cartridge bearing design integrated with M532 2 piece crank.

Cassette:

Shimano M760 XT 9 speed with a 11-34 tooth range.

Chain:

KMC HG 73 with reusable missing link.

Pedals:

Shimano 505 SPD.

Front Brake:

Custom Avid Juicy 3 SL hydraulic disc brake with G2 Clean Sweep 203mm rotor. (Please Note: Small and Medium sizes come with a 185mm rotor)

Rear Brake:

Custom Avid Juicy 3 SL hydraulic disc brake with G2 Clean Sweep 203mm rotor. (Please Note: Small and Medium sizes come with a 160mm rotor)

Brake Levers:

Custom Avid Juicy 3 SL hydraulic disc levers.

Handlebars:

Specialized XC 6066 butted alloy low rise bar. 640mm wide with a 6 degree up and 8 degree backsweep. 31.8mm.

Stem:

Specialized 3D forged adjustable rise stem with a 31.8mm clamp.

Headset:

1 1/8" threadless with black steel cups and loose ball bearings with seals.

Grips:

Specialized MTB dual density.

Rims:

DT Swiss 445SD double wall disc rims with pin joint and eyelets.

Front Hub:

Specialized Hi Lo disc 32 hole hub with CNC flanges and disc mount. Cartridge bearing disc and quick release.

Rear Hub:

Shimano M-475L 32 hole disc hub with CNC flange and disc mount. Quick release.

Spokes:

1.8mm 15g black stainless with alloy nipples.

Front Tyre:

Specialized The Captain Pro 26x2.0". 60TPI tubeless ready aramid bead.

Rear Tyre:

Specialized The Captain Pro 26x2.0". 60TPI tubeless ready aramid bead.

Tubes:

Specialized Ultralite 0.6mm presta.

Saddle:

Specialized MTB with SL foam and hollow 7mm Cr-Mo rails.

Seatpost:

2014 butted alloy, black. 30.9mm.

Seat Binder:

Alloy collar with quick release. 36.9mm clamp ID.

will post pic later

i worked in a bike shop for a year and a half, this is a very nice bike, well worth the money

jeez if I would use it I’d have it off you in a second. that’s a bargain!

Yeah, that’s why I’m selling it, got it via insurance when my old canondale super V got stolen, took it out twice and haven’t used it since.

Hey Stevie Ramone,

I assume by the lack of response to any of my PMs that you are not interested? Woulda been nice to know bud!

what i want (or something alike) but theres no way i could even justify paying 700quid - let alone what u paid for it - are you mad!!

i only want a bike that will get me from mine to work (2miles down the road) on an actual road, haha - but i do like the look of that!:smiley:

you want a cannondale bad boy or a specialized centrum, easy to ride fast with little effort and loads on gumtree for 100 odd quid.

Dude, if you only want something for riding 2 mile down the road on you don’t even want to spend £100! The bike I’m selling is for mountain biking, not riding down the road on. Some people who are into mountain biking pay a heck of a lot more for their bikes. Nothing silly about it.

PS. ‘what i want (or something alike)’ Somehow I don’t think you’re going to get anything remotely like it for what you will be willing to pay, unless you buy stolen goods!!!