Motorbikes in Bus Lanes

so all of us (inc you) riding in the bus lane wens night towards the tea hut don’t count:Whistling:

you have to look at it as a good thing, no matter where you ride on the road, you’ll have dick head head cage drivers all around you, most of them are unaware that bus lanes become normal sections of road at certain times, I bet none read the blue signs, or if the do, don’t understand them,
a nice empty bus lane is good, just keep a check for the numpty’s turning left, no different from filtering on the right and keeping a check there,

Waspie… You ever thought maybe riding with you is the issue LOL :smiley:

No. There are some red route bus lanes you can’t use, and some boroughs have non red route lanes bikes can use (some lanes in Kingston for example). That is why you need to read the signs.

Sorry but that was Ratcatcher who posted that comment NOT ME…he’s to lazy to sign into his own account :doze:
So therefore keeps posting in my name! :angry:

I feel safer riding in bus lanes but then again it’s all about forward planning and anticipating the actions of others :smiley: Of course I had numbnuts and dumbfooks cutting across the bus lane right in front of me but that’s when the “look- assess-judge” comes in place which means I have enough time and room to slow down and/or stop. Plus I never do more than 30-33mph in a 30 :slight_smile:

I don’t feel safer or unsafe riding in bus lanes. People need to understand that the bus lane is only a bit of paint just like the centre line on a road. There is nothing stopping a car from going over it.