MotoGP2011

Are we all set for this weekends antics?

Who do you think is going to a massive contender this year? Reckon Rossi will feel the pain of his previous injuries? Moaner all set to cause havoc on the Repsol? Do you think Lorenzo will be confident? New British GP contender Crutchlow ready to stamp his union jack all over Dorna?? haha :w00t:

discuss ppl discuss…

I’ve got a bet on with a mate about Rossi getting a podium.

He thinks it’s unlikely.

Looking forward to this season…Need to buy a new hard drive to store all the races on again :smiley:

My eye is on Marco Simoncelli this year!!!..he’s who i’ll be pumping my fist at:D

smiled.

That’s the thing! I think its really open this year! That’s why this thread is so quiet! There’s a load of contenders this year and the bikes are sorted I bet. Would love to see the Rosso squish the youngsters this year. It would be great to have a comeback about now. Before the major engine changes next season.

oooooh I could … wheres a grape…

I would love to see Cal putting his stamp on things. I also would like to see Nicky Hayden getting a few wins under his belt.

But in the end I think it will be down to Stoner on the Honda and Lorenzo on the Yammy.

Its going to be a good season. Bring it on!

I’d love to see Haydon doing the business this year and as Smiled says watch out for Simoncelli.

That was cool!
A couple of thrills and it was good to see Cal C representing!

I had to put up with commentary in Spanish (am in Barcelona ATM, apprently Pedrobot is from here) but strangely enough, one of the Eurosport presenters is from America - he obviously speaks great Spanish, but has an easily recognisable accent. I can’t understand enough of it yet anyway :frowning:

Looking forward to more risks from Rossi on the Ducati!

Go Cal!!!

Remove the “stoner at quatar” factor and it looks like we could have some very good racing this year.

I always said Stoner won despite the Ducati, not because of it.