Good find, cheers
Just whiled away a couple of hours. Cheers PJ
Missed it, 10:00 tomorrow though for 1/2 hour.
I’m hoping this will work next season, I’m not paying BT.
my work machine wouldn’t let me near it, autoblocker got all excited and started squirting pop ups at me telling me what a naughty boy I was being, threatened to report me to an administrator, frickin Gaylord! fukk you autoblocker!
Thats another morning I’ll never get back!
marquez saves a lowside as if it’s a moto3 bike:
Looked like he fell off !
As much as it is a galling that a young lad waltzes in into Motogp, breaks records on tracks he 's not raced on before, looks like he’s having an ace time, makes the established fast guys look ordinary, repays his own moves on the GOAT, clearly has to fight off loads of birds with a big stick and generally makes you wonder if the rest of the paddock are trying very hard - he is pretty handy on two wheels.
I missed the testing, I assume crutchlow is now slower than bradley?
Yes you’re spot on with that guess.
Yesterdays final winter test times from Yamaha Racing…
- Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 30.536s (Lap 75/77)
- Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory Racing (YZR-M1) 1m 30.768s (58/60)
- Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 30.948s (67/72)
- Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP (RC213V) 1m 30.990s (57/60)
- Alvaro Bautista ESP Go Fun Honda Gresini (RC213V) 1m 31.208s (41/72)
- Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 31.397s (77/78)
- Valentino Rossi ITA Yamaha Factory Racing (YZR-M1) 1m 31.414s (56/57)
- Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (GP13) 1m 31.661s (55/62)
- Pol Espargaro ESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 31.836s (66/72)
- Andrea Iannone ITA Energy T.I. Pramac Racing (GP13) 1m 31.844s (61/68)
- Cal Crutchlow GBR Ducati Team (GP13) 1m 32.114s (53/53)
- Michele Pirro ITA Ducati Test Team (GP13) 1m 32.473s (47/65)
- Nicky Hayden USA Power Electronics Aspar (RCV1000R) 1m 32.576s (76/76)
- Yonny Hernandez COL Ignite Pramac Racing (GP13) 1m 32.800s (26/27)
- Aleix Espargaro ESP NGM Forward Racing (FTR-Yamaha M1) 1m 32.847s (17/18)
- Colin Edwards USA NGM Forward Racing (FTR-Yamaha M1) 1m 33.149s (21/34)
- Michael Laverty GBR Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM-ART) 1m 33.672s (32/43)
- Randy de Puniet FRA Paul Bird Motorsport (ART) 1m 33.833s (22/37)
- Scott Redding GBR Go Fun Honda Gresini (RCV1000R) 1m 34.541s (22/23)
- Mike di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing (FTR-Kawasaki) 1m 34.618s (29/42)
Half a second behind Dovi and nearly a second behind bradley … that’s got to play on his mind.