MotoGP - Sept 2016 - Silverstone

Okay … I know there’s some posts somewhere on here discussing who’s going to Silverstone and when, but am damned if I can now fine it …

I’ve just booked up 3no tickets for Sunday 4th  - Luffield stand …

Anyone else going Sunday?

And any of those riding from/via north Essex?  

I’m going Mrs wise got tickets the VIP section as well

I will mostly not be going as that’s my Daughters B’day and I would promptly be shot by the wife I were not around!

I’d LIKE to go, but I’m so disorganised that I won’t know for definite until the Sunday morning.

I’ll be there, Best seats in the House as usual :slight_smile:

I’m hoping to be promoted to Pick up this year so i may be seen riding a Nice Yamaha XT with Marc Marquez on the Back :slight_smile:

I'm going Mrs wise got tickets the VIP section as well Wise
Are there Saturday night? i'll meet you and we can go through the Paddock if you have VIP entrance
I'll be there, Best seats in the House as usual :)

I’m hoping to be promoted to Pick up this year so i may be seen riding a Nice Yamaha XT with Marc Marquez on the Back :slight_smile:

Marmablade
funny ive heard you have a knak for picking up blokes in your free time

Marmablade … I would recommend that you DON’T ride any of the MotoGP bikes … once off they’re likely to be knicked !!!

Wise … VIP (!) … holly molly … no expense spared obviously ???

Wise ..... VIP (!) .... holly molly ....... no expense spared obviously !!!?? IanWilliamson

im worth it

& mrs wise is paying

ill treat her to a sausage dinner when we get home lol

I'll be there, Best seats in the House as usual :)

Marmablade
funny ive heard you have a knak for picking up blokes in your free time Wise
Especially Leather Clad ones :)
Marmablade ...... I would recommend that you DON'T ride any of the MotoGP bikes ....... once off they're likely to be knicked !!!! IanWilliamson
:) I'll be the one Knicking them 

Having never been, what sort of time should ‘one’ aim to get there?

the night before if by car

They’ll be three of us heading up Sunday morning by bike(s)

Depends if you want to watch the support races etc. Personally id go night before if not then aim to arrive before 9am

Wise ..... VIP (!) .... holly molly ....... no expense spared obviously !!!?? IanWilliamson

im worth it

& mrs wise is paying

ill treat her to a sausage dinner when we get home lol

Wise
Hahaha love how you're not doing it there no doubt to save money!!!

Probably get arrested if he gave her the sausage at the track!

I could end up a u tube star

I’ll be working trackside with the medical team :blush: