MotoGP 2022 Thread [Spoilers]

New support race? :metal:t2:
Jack Field shared a post on Instagram: "Who needs Horses šŸ“ when you have a couple Huskies to pull your chariots šŸ˜‚ better late then never, first test ride done on the @flairriders 401 Chariot Racers šŸ next stop @sydneyroyal_eastershow for some serious...

In 3 years & 3 days (ARG2019-ARG2022), there have been 11 new winners.

In the 7 years from 2009 to 2016, there were just 2 new winners.

Life goals

amazing amazing race!!!

spoilers

so happy for Aprilia and Asparagus!

Canā€™t imagine the pressure he was under!

Pretty good race too, I loved him trying a couple outbraking passes first to test out what needed to be done.

1 Like

Interesting video about the onboard cameras

1 Like

Thatā€™s really interesting. The small size of the gyro cams is surprising, but the size of the processing boxes, whoah, theyā€™re much bigger than Iā€™d have expected them to be. Surprised also that all that runs for a day off that battery.

Do wish it would all go to 4k though.

Stand out ride by MM! #what_if

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone would be in any doubt that he couldā€™ve won that.
He said he had an error on the dash for the whole race, but the engine performance problem went away after the holeshot device disengaged at the first corner.

2 Likes

Yep Honda apparently know what the fault is

The USB stick they found stuck in the diagnostics port loaded with new firmware from another manufacturer? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Apparently Honda have changed the chassis to cater for pol as well now and Marc seems to be struggling with the change.

How well did MM do on Sunday though,

Was it a 46Mb stick?

2 Likes

Hi
Just a quick question. Iā€™ve seen that BT is the broadcaster for MotoGP in UK and I also have seen that BT has a Ultra HD channel called ā€œBT Sport Ultimateā€. Do you know if MotoGP live is available in this Ultra HD channel?

Thanks

No, the race organiser, Dorna, who do the actual recording of the racing and provide the footage to broadcasters, do not do so in UHD. HD only, unfortunately.

what a pity!! many thanks Jay for your answer.

JEEEEEEEZ that couldā€™ve ended badly.

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/1518515514657628162

I landed, hit my head, nothing happened

ā€“Marc Marquez
:sweat_smile:

oh sh1t :frowning:

@Jay

I wonder if BMW will take over their contract/team to give them a foothold into MotoGP.

1 Like