MotoGP 2020 thread. [Spoilers]

They had technical problems last night, highlights are now scheduled for this evening 6pm on Quest https://twitter.com/QuestTV/status/1285540780409487360

1 Like

Just spotted that too. Channel 12 (Quest) at 6pm or channel 76 (Quest +1l at 7pm.

The channel names seems to be matching the description of how easy it is to watch!

I’d set mine to “series record” so it picked it up anyway. Looking forward to it

Interesting to hear Jack’s point of view of Marc’s crash.
https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/1286194911826587648?s=19

What’s up with his accent! I thought he was Australian haha!

It’s classic speaking in a way so Johnny Foreigner can understand :laughing:

Shteeve Mclaren does it brilliantly here

Bloody hell, Marquez has been cleared fit to ride after breaking his arm last Sunday and having it plated on Tuesday… It’s beyond insane and not in a good way imo

was just going to post that!! Thats mental!

Marc has pulled out of the race tomorrow after only completing a warm up lap in Quali

The right choice, he could have circulated and possibly scored points but it only needed a freak accident and he could have caused himself more problems.

Fabio Quartararo is the first Yamaha rider to have four or more successive poles since Jorge Lorenzo in 2010.

MotoGP’s fitness tests aren’t fit for purpose, there’s no way he should have been passed fit to ride

(that’s a bruise inside his right arm, not a shadow.)

2 Likes

The problem with a lot of sports is the interests of the sport/team/owners is paramount, not the health of the individual. If the sports person cannot compete then it costs them money rather than earning them money. So they get passed “fit”.

1 Like

Another shot:

Whilst this is undoubtedly true there are also plenty examples of elite sports people who just do anything to go back into it.

Especially when we’re talking about those who break record after record. Having just watched the Last Dance reminded me of a similar situation with Jordan…

anyone want a torrent link for today’s race, PM me.

Or a streaming link :wink:

MM before

and after pic

Must remember need to.buy more screws just.in case I need to fix something