MotoGP 2015

I was wrong but very very close :smiley:

Lol, I think you can claim that one. You weren’t that far off. Those Ducatis were fantastic

Vale was awesome, i hope he is gonna do this all season

This race plus the Formula1 earlier today really made it a winning Sunday for Italians.
They won’t complain about the crisis for a week :hehe:

… and huge bunga bunga tonight!

I’m so very proud of all my Italians today.

Francesco, you have a promising career as bookmaker ahead of you :smiley:

HUAHUAHAU I’ll take you seriously on that :smiley:

I missed it due to BT not being able to sort out my BT vision

You missed a superb race, you’ll just have to hope
someone’s recorded it and can put up a link :wink:

a very nice man has already sent me a link

I couldn’t get that nice chap’s link to work for me. so I checked my sky box which successfully recorded it this time! except we’re not subscribed to BTsportHD, only SD.
so I went to bittorrent and downloaded it inside 10 minutes.

and they wonder why piracy is rife.

Just watched the race. Wow what a start to 2015. Rossi did a stroke of genius with that front tyre choice :slight_smile:

Well, it looks as if Dani has been riding with a long term health problem, which might force HRC to look for a replacement sooner rather than later. If he’s not been able to find a fix in a year, what chance of it being found in the time between now and Austin?

A great race for Rossi and for Ducati, Lorenzo would have been in contention were it not for his helmet problem. Not a bad race for Crutchlow and Smith either, but a bit disappointing from Redding. Some of the statements from his squad seem to indicate they’re really struggling to get a handle on the factory RCV.

Dani’s got arm pump, but I don’t think that’s his only problem :Whistling:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/motorsport/32110736

So it didn’t take long for Marquez to be back huh?
Great race for Rossi and Dovi, bravissimi :smiley:

I ain’t watched the GP since it dropped of the BBC… Oh and suzi Perry stopped doing it

she got a mention this week!

was a highlight seeing as the race was pretty boring really

Carol Vorderman looked fookin Fit too!!!

Moto3 and Moto2 were far from boring :wink:

Moto2 was Fantastic, Danny Kent was Awesome!!!

I actually prefer Moto2 to MotoGP so far this year, The racing is Brilliant. MotoGP this weekend was a bit like F1, Once Marquez got over 3 seconds ahead and Dovi was holding Rossi off they were too busy racing each other and Marquez was allowed to power away giving neither of them a chance to make a Break and Catch him. I do think however it will pick up as Dovi looks really good and Rossi seems to have found a new freshness to his style and then Marquez doesn’t need any bigging up as he speaks for himself!! so between the 3 of them i think it has a real good feeling for a cracking season.

and…

COME ON BRADDERS!!!

How good was Bradley Smith??? I love that Boy, he really needs a Factory ride.

hmm, Moto2 was Sam Lows and Moto3 was Danny Kent :rolleyes:

Go Brits :slight_smile:

Apparently we haven’t done that since 1977! more here