- Chris Vermeulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1min 23.168 secs
- Colin Edwards USA Camel Yamaha Team 1min 23.321 secs
- Kenny Roberts Jr USA Team Roberts 1min 23.420 secs
- Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team 1min 23.490 secs
- John Hopkins USA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1min 23.498 secs
- Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team 1min 23.536 secs
- Casey Stoner AUS Honda LCR 1min 23.651 secs
- Shinya Nakano JPN Kawasaki Racing Team 1min 23.656 secs
- Marco Melandri ITA Fortuna Honda 1min 23.750 secs
- Valentino Rossi ITA Camel Yamaha Team 1min 24.047 secs
- Carlos Checa SPA Tech 3 Yamaha 1min 24.153 secs
- Toni Elias SPA Fortuna Honda 1min 24.230 secs
- Loris Capirossi ITA Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 24.268 secs
- Makoto Tamada JPN Konica Minolta Honda 1min 24.578 secs
- Randy de Puniet FRA Kawasaki Racing Team 1min 24.592 secs
- Sete Gibernau SPA Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 24.634 secs
- Alex Hofmann GER Pramac d’Antin MotoGP 1min 25.420 secs
- James Ellison GBR Tech 3 Yamaha 1min 25.763 secs
- Jose Luis Cardoso SPA Pramac d’Antin MotoGP 1min 26.567 secs
It does make you look twice! I can see Jay smiling now with Suzuki on pole.
I`ll have a gamble and bet on a non American winning for a change.
but certainly a hard one to call.
I have no idea what to expect this time!! You’re right though B, I am very happy, and somewhat surprised to see Chris on top! Can you believe that? He hasn’t gel’d with the bike at all, and to go to a new circuit and out-do the Americans? Wow.
10pm showing, awesome. Can’t wait.