Moto GP - Qatar

Wonder how this will go? Im sure it will be a good race as i can see a good dice between Rossi and Capirossi.

The race is tomorrow (Saturday) not Sunday as Sunday is the WSB race. Im sure it will be on the beeb on Sunday though.

How bloody good is this??? I don’t like this circuit at all, and the riders don’t either from what they said last year and this time round, seems kinda pointless, but it’s all driven by sponsorship money, so nevermind. Amazed to see Caparossi up at the front again, he’s on a roll! Love his racing style.

Rossi has nothing to lose as he has already won the championship, so it’ll be interesting to see if he changes his riding style and becomes even more aggressive than he already is. He went into the gravel twice from what I saw of FP2, so he’s making mistakes.

Shakey… 17th again, oh dear, he’s blown his chances of getting further rides on factory machinery I think, this is his third race on the Camel, and that’s all he’s contracted for I believe, unless someone else knows more? I was hoping he could at least break into the top ten. Britain needs a new top-level racer.

Just saw this and laughed…

what time is this on tv then??

I’m wicked looking forward to watching Rossi and Capo dice it up while both starting from the front row. Give team Ducati a TON of credit…(the “new” Bridgestones don’t seem to be hurting the cause either ) they have that bike dialed in and Capo is riding the wheels off. If Gi"V"ernau doesn’t do something stupid and wreck himself and Rossi and/or Capo out of the race, it should be a MONSTER battle and everything a racing fan could ask for to watch!

So who saw it? WHAT A RACE!!!

Yep, that sure was amazing stuff! I was on the edge of my chair for nearly the whole race! I love it when Giblets loses it. I laughed out loud when he just shot straight on into the gravel, hehehe, a bit of pressure and woooooooosh, off he goes, same old Gibernau! Melandri is really doing the business, he’s going to be winning races next year for sure.

But what happened to little Loris!? I was really hoping he could do it, though it looks like they were given an amazing qualifying tire, but the race one was just crap and couldn’t hold the pace, what a shame! He makes me laugh, he can hardly touch the ground on the bike at the start-line hehe.

Look at him here, hehehe, he’s TINY!!!

I just finished watching the full session feed on MotoGP.com…I was laughing my arse when Marco got inside Sete’s helmet in less than a lap and forced him into choking the race away. Again. I would be surprised if Sete EVER wins again…physical talent is good…psychologically though, he is RUINED.

I was very surprised to see Capo fall off the pace as quickly as he did…I almost wonder if he had a tire/mechanical problem of some sort?

And hats off to Marco for coming back at Rossi like that on the last lap…he had a TON of fight left in him after the classic Rossi stalk and pounce move with two laps to go. I was on the edge of my seat watching those two dice back and forth to the finish.

Altogether a great race!!

I actually felt really sorry for Gibbers, can he have anymore bad luck? I would have liked to see how it would end if Melandri didnt overcook it and got in front of Rossi - would rossi get him back? would rossi take him out again?

I thought my eyes were deceiving me, seeing the yamaha beating the honda on the main straight!?!

I love it when Giblets loses it. I laughed out loud when he just shot straight on into the gravel

Funny, but so, so cruel…

I actually felt really sorry for Gibbers, can he have anymore bad luck? I would have liked to see how it would end if Melandri didnt overcook it and got in front of Rossi - would rossi get him back? would rossi take him out again?

I thought my eyes were deceiving me, seeing the yamaha beating the honda on the main straight!?!

Gotta agree there, we were robbed of a nice 3 way last lap battle, ending as usual, with Gibs making friends with the gravel and Charlie Cox’s classic Bridget Jones style pisstake as the camera quickly focuses on the Telefonica pit & Esther Canades - Sete’s supermodel girlfriend . . . . . “Quick note to self, must find new boyfriend”

Wasnt it strange, seeing Vale matching/bettering the Honda’s straightline speed, and Melandri cutting into corners on quicker lines than Vale…the exact opposite of what we have been watching for the last 2 years

How exciting was that race!!! Was on the edge of the sofa practically all of it… Had to laugh when Gibbers ran off track and at such a crucial time too… I Fuc*ing love GP… And WHY IS MY CABLE NOT WORKING??? GOT UP EARLY TO WATCH WSB!!! AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH…

It was a great race. Gibby doesn’t just get phased by Rossi I see. Edge of seat stuff all the way through. Roll on the next one.