MOT

Could anyone please let me know a good place to get an MOT done in and around the SE1 area as I have recently moved to London?

i use roger hollinshead place in catford, just over the bridge then on your left after halfords.

He’s a good guy and wont f*ck you about.

think chasbikes is ok for mot’s gt suffolk st se1, i think.

Essential Rubber in N16 does MOT’s as well, they even passed my bike! :w00t:

+1 for Essential, only a short ride along the Kingsland Rd. Its Downham Rd N1 tho not N16! :DOr E8 if you were stood at the junction! :wink:

+1 again … they are good. Digger’s location for them is the correct one. Here’s their phone … 020 7241 0055

I can vouch for essential rubber too, the work is quality, the banter is good, and they will take care of minor things free of charge too. They are also full of advise for upcoming problems with your ride.

Hi thereAgree with CR that Hollingsheds is good and he’s a really nice guy. But I normally go to Chas Bikes now in Great Suffolk Street as they are that bit nearer to me and I can drop the bike off on the way to work- they do go over the bike and give a proper MOT.

I’ve never been but my mate went to a place in Peckham that had a more “relaxed attitude”! I’ve seen it mentioned on here before, I’m sure that someone could advise if thats what you’re after.