Most expensive petrol in London!

£1.19.9 at Total on Sloane Avenue.

Hmmmm…now wheres me Goldwing with that 42 ltr tank that needs filling up!

Bargain … NOT!

I think some crack dealer lost a batch in the oil barrels… he is sueing the petrol-chemical companies…

I mean the guy in charge of pricing fuel must have got the crack from somewhere…?

That particular station has always been expensive, i filled up there about 3 years ago, nozzle in tank, filled up til i hit £15,paid, walked out of the shop and THEN clocked the 98p per litre sign, you dont see it from the road

Good lord…that is roughly $8.80 a gallon!!

Gas is actually “down” to $2.19/gallon here now…It had been in the $2.80/gallon to $3.10/gallon range (for regular 87 octane gas…I run 91 octane through my bike and usually pay at least a $.25 premium for it) after Hurricane Katrina hit and shut down most of the refineries/import terminals in the U.S. for a week or so.

My father in law in Lakeland moaned when he was paying $3.18 like to see him come back home, he would get the right hump with UK prices !!! LOL

Just paid £1.06 a litre on the Isle of Mull and I thought that was taking the pee somewhat.

Aye, but UK petrol is apparently a much better quality and hence more expensive to produce.

don’t know which is worse, having a walking hand-job as president but cheap fuel, or an Estate Agent leading a bunch of lazy, slack jawed, tax robbing idle f**kwits.

So there’s my political views rapped up in one chunky sentence. Wonder how long before we have a thread on political views…

Hmmmm…

Given a choice, I think I’ve got to go with the cheap gas, mate. LOL

hey careful about the estate agents!! we’re not all that bad, if this one was in power LB’ers would be the government. hehe!

IF ONLY MY BIKE WOULD RUN ON URINE.

HEY ITS THE SAME COLOUR!

yeah, just think…we could up the bhp with our alcohol content too!!

LOL urine power hehe

" Would that be still or foaming sir?"

But they’d tax it still, you know. They like taking the p1ss.

Oh, and sorry about the estate agent jibe, I know some of you are tops and fine people. I was struggling for a description that the new swear-censor wouldn’t ** out. Soz again

Whay wez ye doon ip thar?

Oh, and sorry about the estate agent jibe, I know some of you are tops and fine people. I was struggling for a description that the new swear-censor wouldn’t ** out. Soz again

no worries Andrew!! I kind of know what you meant tho’ !!

Well, Vespasian did in the ancient Rome. Laundries used urine to wash the togas (the ammonia in it made them whiter than white), and they had pisspots outside the premises. Vespasian (son of a tax collector) saw it as an easy way to earn revenue, so he put a tax on it. When his son, Titus, complained about it, saying how embarrassing it was, dad replied ‘money doesn’t smell’.