Morrrrrrrrrnin All !!!

Another hour and Im out of this Karzhee (work) and off on an early morning blast.

I cant wait…georgous morning.

Podcast post should be up and running later and,

I hope and pray Matt kept Foxys singing in. and not to forget its Cubana tonight too !

Have a good day and seeya later if you can make it…Im “” orf “”…

HAVE A NICE BLAST FOR ME,AS I’M DISQUALED FOR ANOTHER YEAR,KEEP EYES OPEN FOR THE FILTH

Disqualified? wot was that 4?

Please say it was just a points thing fo riding too fast. And Morning Barro back at cha.

And to you Barro. Gorg day it is too.

Good morning old chap - great time last night recording - should be up later today - see you at Cubana

Good morning Mr Barro…

How are you doing this fine morning??

DANGEROUS DRIVING,FAILING TO STOP-POLICE HELICOPTER

oh crap! up goes ur insurance!

Hence the title 101

OH WELL,NOTHING CAN BE DONE NOW

you live in East London perchance??

NO HUN,SOUTH WEST,RIGHT BY CHELSEA BRIDGE,REALLY ANNOYING TOO ESPESCIALLY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN I CAN HERE EVERYONE RIPPING UP AND DONE THE EMBANKMENT.

i wondered cos of the police helicopters

dam things are always flying over here…

so no riding and you live near chelsea… OUCH>>>>

IN BRIGHTON,DID’NT KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING,SO GOT CAUGHT

Ouch mate, you must have been motoring for them to get the chopper! Sorry to hear your disqualified the bassa’s!

Morning all, lovely day for a ride into work, but stuck in the car cos the bike went pop and left me stranded on the A3 yesterday!!! (it must have been that 666 thing).

Have a nice blast Barro, not sure if I can make the Cubana to night.

Z

Do us a favour and as ‘a local’ put a good word in with the local MP - there’s far to many NIMBY’s living round there now and moaning about the bikes more than ever…

Pop down for a cuppa one night - they can’t ban you from talking about them (yet)

bummer about the ban - but at least you got done in style!

morning Barro & all(well afternoon), glad to see noposts from you with the words “bloody tyres down again” especially with yesterday being 6-6-6!!! (hope i havn’t just jinxed it) Can’t wait to listen to the podcast,but unfortunately lady P and i can’t make cubanas tonight, sowillhave to try at catch up at the ace or something?