Morning!!!!

MORNING ALL LB’S

Morning All! Just about to go and ride the horse before going out on the bike… life’s sooo tough!:slight_smile:

Blaaaahh! too much sawdust. Dorset Cereal muesli for me.

Morning all

BONJOUR!

Morning morning :slight_smile:

Good Morning people!

Yes very sticky indeed! Still on the bus with the normo’s :doze:, defo getting the babyblade back on saturday :w00t: Makes me realise how much I love my bike :blush:

Got a firm function tonight which includes a free bar so I shall be missing BM (possibly may grace for half an hour or so but much later on in the evening - still undecided mind you:hehe:).

¡Tenga un día bueno y no marine demasiado le hace!

made my own muesli this week! porridge oats, crushed nuts, mixed fruit, and a few rice crispies, bita yeo valley with it and you’re laughing!!

Morning all :smiley:

Ok rub it in - maybe if I took Dees tonsils out this week with a knife and fork I could have made Snowdon :wink:

oh good morning all! tis rather warm today… hopefully the sun will peak out for a bit…

see you all tonight!:slight_smile:

You could always drop her there on your way, get a cab to pick her up and leave Nurse Robbie in charge all weekend to pamper her needs :smiley: … Sorry Dee I don’t really mean it lol

Been out doing my garden since 9am, ah good god I hate gardening, my arms are killing me from trying to cut the hedge (its too tall) with the cutters, one day I’m going to end up chopping my head off like that poor old dear did to his wife :wink: … If Mark had his way he’d do the same to me :smiley:

Did you shape the hedge like this? :smiley:

So you mean to say ang your the next Charley Dimmock, next you`ll be wearing a tshirt and no bra, or maybe you already do…:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

morning all

been up since 4am…yawn

the only good thing is the lovely clear ride to work…bloody pain that I had to change to my clear visor as it’s getting dark again at that hour!

HEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOO

CANT WAIT FOR A SAUSAGE ROLL TONIGHT

Afternoon everyone:D innit hot!:w00t:Hope your right ratty we need a cracking storm…

Ooooooh and i’m coming out to play tonight woohoo FREEDOM!!:wink:

good luck they were closed last week!

Afternoon all
My kids are staying round the out laws tonight so me and the misses are going out tonight.