M9

Ratty

Alice

wasp

wills

tarty slarty

have a great day and stay safe

Morning Lovelies:)

I was out working until 5 this morning and the temperature was down to minus 5.5:w00t:

Fookin Taters it was;)

Take it easy today, and look out for low flying Kwakas:w00t:

uncle chunks, picked my team how do I view it in LB mini league ? and before you say it …yep im a thick tw@t :smiley:

It’s all linked to your main team Steve.

All the teams will be revealed after the cut off date for selection:)

It was still bloody cold at 10.00am when I headed over to New Malden, even with my new warm winter gloves my fingers tips were icy! It had warmed up a fair bit by the time I came back around 12.00 and it was nice to be out on the bike again.

I indulged my other passion this morning, now tell me this is not a thing of beauty…?!?

Attachments

gmc_truck.jpg

afternoon!

i been in bed, im dying of man flu;)

Mmmmm A doughnut shop, trully is a thing of beauty…shame that old banger is in the way:D

Had a run up to Santa Pod this morning, damn it was cold :crazy: must get myself some heated grips :gay: Wasn’t too bad on the return journey :smiley:

this is what cold does to the bikes…

it’s called bikeflu. it takes no prisoners. beware!!! :pinch:

When did that happen?

the oil is still warm since yesterday. my mate was riding the bike with a friend on pillion, when they hit something otr and just slide off. but it was the kerb killer that finished the engine. unlucky gits.

:frowning: Not good - hope they are both ok.

morning, or should i say good eve, what a lovely day its been today, ive been out on the bike for a ickle pootle. Finally getting the cam chain and service done! woot!:smiley:

just a sore ego me thinks. but the scary thing is only 2 weeks ago the same bike was lowsided intentionally not to run over an r1 rider that has just lowsided in front of honda and was tumbling on the ground. the feral r1 rider was the pillion yesterday!

karma?

Hes not coming to Wales is he? :wink:

gonna fill his bike with diesel if he is :cool: