Morning Roll Call - Saturday

Good morning all. Can’t imagine many will be going out today with the weather forecast.

Anyways I’m off to work :(.

Alex
Alex Gold
Alice
ALL- E
Andyp69
Art
ASBO
Atomic Punk
BambleMash
banman
Bikergirl_400
Bikerboy
BladeBaiter
Blackbirdxx
BlueLagos
Boris
Broady
Brianatthedock
BusaBaz
Butterfly
buttonmonkey
captain chaos
Captain_Slow
cheekychick
Chenster
Clancey
Columbo
Curtis
DanielGT
Driesie
D Two Nine
dlchatel
eezyrida
El Diablo DeViese
emsee
F650GAL
Flats
Flumpit
Gazza B
Gem
Gems
garret
ginger
GP
GSXRAng
Guy
Hannspoon
Hanna
Hannibal
Hels
Herr Schmidt
Iang
Jetstream
Jimbo 1
Jay
Jaime
Johnp
judgejools44
Kaos
Karleigh
kato
-Keith-
kevsta
Kostas
laidbackfreak
Leon1984
lessismore
Lou
MacP
Mad-Dog hofty
Major
makman
Me_Groovy
MEL
MetalRedCarrie
mickywiz
MikeDaBike
Miss Plum
moley
Motopup
Mr Bike
Mumbles
MuNky
Mr-C
Napa121
Nivag
Nonsense
oldman
oldguy
Panagiotis
PJ
pompeytim
Powerpuffgirl
Premises187
Puppy’s Girl
Pyro-technic
ranksounds
ratcatcher
ratty46
Raquib
Rodders
RICKY
Rioting Rob
Rixxy
Roadrunner
RoadRacer
RobC
rosso
Serissan
shewoolf
Shiver
SJ
Slipper 1
smiled
SneakyMcC
sookie
Stacey
Steve
steveCBR11XX
Stevewright
Stranger
Stretchbev
stubbs
Stunt Martin
Suzuki_angel
szymon
tattooist750chick
tehswerver
The Sleeper
Tiggi
TimR
Topgooner
Top Kat 999
Trackday Junkie
Triang
Trisckie
Tromboman
trouble002
tug
WASP
WeeFrenchie
westie 1050ST
westiej

Morning all! Off to the gym, then work, but not for a few hours at least :slight_smile:

Morning all, WTF am I up so early for??? :crazy: It’s Saturday ffs :w00t:

Anyway, have a nice day peeps, don’t get your bikes dirty in this rain if you don’t have to :wink:

Good morning!

Gotta go give back my hire bike now :frowning:

-simon

Morning All off to work in abit :frowning:

Sat in the office, looking out the window and willing it to clear up so I can head out in search of a new lid. Found a good deal on a shoei XR1100 but not good enough to get soaked on the way there.

Good morning all …Need to go and get wet on the bike …Need to get an MOT . And pick up some KTM parts from my barber :hehe:

morning cleaning up this morning and blasting some sounds out:) gotta good thing going yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Morning :slight_smile:

Was going to work on the bike today … but it’s raining and we don’t have a garage here… will have to watch the F1 instead… shame… :Whistling:

Was going to pop down to Helmet City, but rain stopped play, when I am working I take the weather as it comes, but I am a wimp when it’s not for work.

So sorting out stuff, still can’t find anything after our move last month. And this is a one bedroomed flat, god knows what it what it will be like when we sell our large house up in Orkney.

Now I have got to see if I can work the washing machine as the wife is away for the weekend.

Bob

PS I will be out on the VFR tomorrow morning, heading down to Cowfold for breakfast to meet a mate, if anyone from here turns up, I will be on a Yellow VFR. 9.45 for a 10am breakfast if anyone is up for it.

Good Afternoon London …

Been to work and done that. New rubber is now on and I was going to clean the Bonne’ this afternoon but it looks like it might get a little soiled tomorrow so I’ll leave it to Monday.
In progress Italy vs Scotland fighting it out for the wooden spoon, can either of these teams win a match?2.45 pm Wales vs France - Wales will be up for this, at home too.5 pm England vs Ireland - Can England win one at Twickers, don’t mention the Welsh or Triple Crowns
Any chance of England and France coming away with +20 victories this afternoon? It’ll ease the pain from that Welsh Triple Crown at Twickenham.

Good afternoon all…6 hours sleep and feel fab…oh and so chuffed just sold one of my industrial sewing machines:D
Shame its raining :doze: have a good day all…

Heil Schmidt.

Time to get new tires today, will pop over to ER in a few and see what they have in stock…

Been there and done that Friday …

They appear to stock very little in the way of tyres, ring first.
Ordered front and rear for the Bonne on Monday and it took until Friday to get them fitted, found the rear pads were well past best and just in time too.

see, early in the morning (for me), didn’t think of that…
phoned there now, none on stock, lol. Probably be in by Tuesday. May just pop down there then during the week in my lunch time

Hmm, sounds familiar …

I was told probably be in Tuesday, latest Wednesday, turned out to be Friday. Order them now and don’t expect them before the end of the week, although fair play to ER they sorted my pads out with free fitting :slight_smile:

I’m a happy bunny and will be using them again.

Afternoon all! Struggling to get my butt in gear today! Managed a trip to tesco’s…that bled me dry!

evening all