captain chaos (him)
stevecbrxxxxxxxxxxx
ianxv1600 easy rider
Johnse1 Get Well Soon
PJ (pride and justice?)
dizzy rascal, fix up, look sharp!!!
ex tin aka martin ‘roundabout’ blade
Steve…aka John
rockerchic and georgey boy sitting in a tree…

Its going to be an ‘interesting’ ride in this morning, looks like it snowed last night (at least in north london)…will be nursing the bike into the office me thinks!

Take it easy out there guys and gals, enjoy the first day of legally being allowed in the bus lanes!! Watch out for those cages turning left!!

Ciao!:cool:

Morning all, 1st day back at work for me, and my brain knew that last night, was working overtime whilst I was trying to get off to sleep, finally managed to dose off at 4:15, nice!!! almost 2 hours of sleep, grrrrrr. Now I gotta go to work and see how TFL are going to cope with the dusting of snow we’ve had here!!!

All you loons who still decide to take the bike to work make sure you stay safe :smiley:

Morning all, have woken up to a winter wonderland up in Watford. Snow!

So have a hot breakfast and if your on a bike be wery, wery, wery, careful (as Elmer Fudd would say).

Morning all
My first day back after a very nice 2 weeks, cant see myself going to work till the snow on my road has cleared a bit as im on a hill and not good for the bike.
Ride safe out there.

Good Morning all. A light dusting of snow here in SE London. I saw that the main roads were gritted yesterday, so it should be safe to ride in, never mind the car/taxi/bus/van drivers.

Morning All first day back at work, seems like ive been off for ages… well i supose 2 weeks is a fair bit compared to most.

Snowed up here aswell, stay safe out there guys and gals. First morning role call ive made for awhile, good to see my names still on the list :smiley:

Morning, all!

Well, this should be fun - my first time riding in snow… wish me luck.

Be safe out there, everyone.

:slight_smile:

Morning…woohoo we have snow in essex!:hehe::w00t::smiley: me thinks its gonna be really cold in that workshop today…Brrrrrrrrrrrr:w00t:

Snow here in Kent too.

Working from home today so don’t have to brave the weather.

Pity it wasn’t like this on Christmas day.

Take care out there if you’re riding.

Good morning all.

Trying to decide if I should go into work on time or wait a while before leaving.

morning peeps snow here as well in Beds :slight_smile:

MORNING ALL LB’S

TAKE CARE OUT THERE PEOPLE

morning all!! Its all white over here!! snow:P always makes me happy!!

Morning :slight_smile: Still snowing here.

Was snowing in Holborn earlier, thought that I’d left this white stuff in France.

First day back today, now how so I type!:slight_smile:

Good Morning all! nice and quiet round here today - apart from the youngest who has a teacher training day everyone else is out! Guess i’ll be making a snowman today!:smiley:

rode to work…all roads bar side roads are fine…if a ittle cold and slippy still:)

well that was interesting… :ermm:
first day back on the bike and a white wonderland awaited me… started to snow when i came out of the gym as well! :blink:

be careful out there :wink:

snowing and I am in florida…bummer…morning all…

Snow here in Essex and must admit it did kinda dampen the enthusiasm for my ride in when I had to clear the snow off my bike!Slow ride in due to traffic being back to its normal chaotic levels.