More Racing Photos from the Portimao Circuit

As Superbikes are here next month in Portugal. i let here some action photos from there:)

Comments Please:)

stonking pics! Would looooove to ride portimao

Good pics, dude!

I am at the circuit for my 30th birthday on 13th, 14th and 15th November with a load of mates and will be in Town from the 7th.

You’d be welcome to join us for drinks etc?

Gabs

Yet again some amazing pictures there fella.

Maybe you could meet up with Gabs (powerpuff girl) and get some shots of her when she’s over.

Keep up the good work and look forward to your next batch.:smiley:

Powerpullgirl i would very happy to have a drink with all your mates, with one condition :w00t: don´t laught because of my inglish:w00t:

Just let me know wich company are you coming to let me know if i can get in the circuit and have a nice day with all you matessssss

Caveman 585 sure you have to, i dont know how it is Cadwell Park, but Portimão is insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:w00t:

PJ i´m in Lisbon but i will ride to Portimão just to have a nice day with all pilots:w00t:

Tugabiker, great pictures from a awesome track.

I intend to return there next spring, not sure what dates yet though.

Gabby, you’re in for a real treat - the place is amazing. Remember to take your bathing costume, there’s a pool in the paddock!

As I’m sure you’re aware, the start / finish straight is very long, and entered via a very fast right hander, so you may need to go long on gearing selection.

The straight was the only part I didn’t like - poor old daisy duke could only manage 155MPH down there. :frowning:

Hello Ducati Pete, This ones are for you;)

haven’t done cadwell park-pic is me at brands hatch indy.:smiley:

We love a bit of rancing! Bring it on!:smiley:

Ace dude - can take my mobile: +44(0)787 96 121 60 (it’s on all the advertising pages etc for Londonbikers if you lose this topic). We’ll be going with No Limits and given that my other half and I work with them from time to time, I am more than sure that they will be fine with you coming along :smiley: In fact, Mark will be instructing for them during the time we are there. If you happen to take pics at the same time, that’s cool too.

Pete - am trying to decide what to do with bikes. Mark is taking his SV :doze: and I kinda really wanna take the ZX10 but it needs loads doing to it to sort it out for track to make it even half enjoyable. The waveys have a groove in them because the Vesrahs were a harder compound than I was expecting, I need fairing for it (waiting on Guy Sanders’ dad for this and I think he would have my head on a plate if I crashed the fairing), the suspension needs refreshing, the new rear sets fitting and I havent even contemplated the racetecs Id need to take… It’s the perfect opportunity to sort out the ZX10 on track (because I never really get the time, what with keeping up my SV skills during race season lol).

Need more money lol…

im interested to know if this guy rode it out ? crackin shots sonny, keep it up.

I love the colours on Portuguese racing bikes.

Look like 200 mile an hour cocktails :slight_smile:

It was OK no crash this time, just a scary timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Amazing pictures Miguel, thanks for sharing!! I am gob-smacked the guy on the R1 didn’t crash!!? He must have needed new underpants though :slight_smile:

The circuit has some amazing elevation changes huh?? It looks like a crazy version of Laguna Seca!

Thanks Jay,

We have some words for that, bad words heheheh coult not write them here:w00t:

yes the Circuit is like a Roller Coaster a big one;)

JAY COMER HERE AND RIDE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited! i’m so excited!!!

Going somewhere Gabs:w00t:

Dont start me off, I’m wet from the ride in already :smiley:

What a fantastic circuit!! Awsome pictures!!:slight_smile:

Miguel ve se me consegues mandar alguma informacao sobre este circuito! Ou entao, costumas por algo no tugabikers website?:slight_smile: