Moody monday roll call

@ian man that seriously sucks!!

surely there has to be some sort of endangerment to life crime there…

I.W- booby trap the property. Lethal ones. I’ll gladly help lol

@IW - Can you think of any reason why they are targeting you like this? You haven’t had a run in with anyone on the road lately and they’ve tracked you down from your plate or anything?

Believe or not, the matters have raised itself up to Westminster as Priti Patel has taken up the case. We then have both the District Councillors involved, and the Chair of the Parish Council.

We’ve given the Police the name of the youth doing the damage, the names of the others that egg him on, and FOUR names of youths that are willing to give statements. And what have the police done … NOTHING. “Insufficient resource”

The youth concerned - I know his name, his age (15), where he lives, what school he goes to … and I also know that his father doesn’t give a sh*t. There’s photos of said youth on Instagram smoking a bong in his bedroom. He’s been expelled twice from secondary schools. He’s undone (that I know of) 5 car wheels - one of which had a baby seat in it …

Should have dealt with this myself before all became involved … !! D’OH!

Timmy - I know exactly why they’re targeting us …

Brick at car (£500+ of damage) was due to my daughter being at a local birthday party. Said youth and his mates tried to gate crash. My daughter and 3 friends physically pushed them out the door, before police were called. As we live right next to the park gate, we’ve got the brunt of the response.

Fire - I heard explosions. My other half called fire brigade and police as I dealt with fire - which I extinguished. Fire Brigade turned up - Police didn’t. I won’t go into details by I managed to get 2 meters from the youths and listen to them calling the police (on their own phones) claiming a man on a green bike (me) was riding round and had shot at them with a shotgun … blah blah blah. Again Police did not respond.

Bike tipped onto garage door (£400+ damage) - late at night they were shining torches into my daughters window (didn’t find out this until next morning). When they felt she wasn’t watching them any longer, they uncovered my bike, dropped it off the centre stand and then lost control of it. Next morning I found it resting against the garage door at 45degs - nice dent said door. Bike okay other than mirror scratched. Youths concerned went around the village boasting .

Because of situation and lack of Police interest, we tried to apply pressure via local rag, councilors etc. I also installed CCTV.

End result … youths disappeared … but now appear to be back. Just unlucky that the wheel concerned was hidden from camera by tree !!!

Why did the police not respond when they said you had a gun?? That is a disgrace!! What if you did have a gun really??

Morning folks.

Nope nothing. A Sgt has been assigned, two PCs are dealing … but to date, no one has spoken to us, no one has visited those happy to give statements, and the little sh*t still walks the streets.

On a brighter note, Robert Englund is on Celbrity Come Dine With Me just about to start :slight_smile:
But so is Alex Reid!!

Not sure what would be more scary, eating dinner with freddy krueger or Alex Reid

hmmmmm

@IW - That’s really depressing mate. I feel for ya’ and your family.

Check out this film Ian

wait, that’s not right. googles

it’s this one, it was Gerard Butler not Clive Owen I was thinking of http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1197624/videogallery

this is probably one of the weirdest roll calls i’ve read in a long time…:smiley:

@Ian, told you before if you need more of us showing up just have to ask.
@Sam, no wonder you’re a bit strange. that shite burns your brain cells better than crack. :smiley:

Thanks all - just counting the days - out of here in a week and a half.

What gets me - give the little sh*t even a clip round the noggin and its me thatll be in a cell.

NEVER EVER thought Id be in one receiving this - just makes you realise what the elderly feel when gangs are being knobs …

However … slowly slowly catch the monkey as they say …

Lol @Alba. Cheers x

Morning!
Ian, seriously… I think you have a lot more patience than I would have…

Afternoon all.

Brighton run ? Where can I find out more :eyes: