ink aka Miss Observation
Janey- don’t believe her buff that she’s a slow rider
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (Formerly known as GSXR750_Sam)(Rarely attends his own rideouts:-)
me_groovy-now has a working bike but is slowly working on rectify this anomaly
Miggy
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Pricetta
Rosso
Rusty99
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan - struggles to find the dip stick
Stevie78-half way to a Harley
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander - last on the list unless Zoro signs up!

Good morning everyone. Yet again, monday has come around and its time to face the working week. Anybody doing anything nice today?

Morning LBers.

Day off today, Kids all Back to School, Mrs at work so i’m home alone all day!!!..Looks like a proper lazy “Jeremy Kyle” & “Come Dine With Me” Marathon followed by Washing the Bike :slight_smile: I don’t even think i’m going to get dressed all day!!!

*Cries inside through jealousy of that post ^ *

Im now thinking I may even squeeze a bit of judge rinder into that schedule and really make it a benefits day off!!

Morning Peeps

Looks like a good week ahead weatherwise. Here’s hoping it’s lasts for the Brighton run.

Morning, 3 days off and home alone but a few chores to do.
@Sam while you’ve got the bucket out you can wash mine lol

GOOD MORNINGS LONDON

Have we had our breakfast?

Today and all this week I’ll be out and about doing my thing on the company bike. Fingers crossed the mechanic has been in to repair the gear shift.

Ride safe out there and enjoy your day, especially if your on L plates or a Harley :wink:

Morning.

All being well i’ll be getting my SV tonight. Nervous and excited.

Ug! Good morning world. It looks out there.

I’m going for a ride around Herts this morning.

Morning all - back to work :S

good morning!

morning all, sweating like a whore in a church this morning and hoping last night’s out of date lasagne stays down. fingers crossed.

Morning all!

Might make an appearance at Newbie night if anyone’s popping along.

Morning all… I might show up at The Ace later, if only to see you somewhere other than BM Chris.

Morning everybody! Have a nice week.

@Timmy

See you there dude!

Good morning!
Working Monday to Friday this week with a full weekend. Mega excited. Doesn’t happen often!

Morning all

Hullo!

Morning all … after this weekend, I’m actually glad its Monday … same little oiks that bricked my mini, pushed over my bike (into the garage door causing a rather large dent to door), and set fire to the hedge next to my house (with aerosol cans) - have stepped up the pace.

Yesterday got into my Navara and all appeared well until I hit 60mph along the A12 - my rear nearside wheel started ‘wobbling violently’ and the car became rather hard to control. Luckily no one around me and I was able to get over to a layby almost immediately.

Anyway … to cut a long story short, ‘someone’ had undone all the bolts on the wheel bar the lock nut, which after the short run, had started to work its way loose. End result, angry me, Police that don’t care (again) as there was no witness (that wheel was hidden from the CCTV camera by our tree the night before [D’OH!]), and little sh*ts score again.

WELL PISSED OFF !!!