Poorly Mr-C :frowning:

Morning all.

afternoon :slight_smile: exciting day tomorrow :smiley:

Im getting a new bike??? :D:D:w00t:

Why?:smiley:

I think im getting a new bike Rob! :D;)

afternoon campers

Good afternoon LBer’s

Afternoon all, tripped over a paving slab today and scraped my knee. Makes me think I need to stop riding in jeans, if my knee hurts when I fall over at walking speed…

Evening all, Think you have to relax more, dont hold the grips so tight, use your knees on the tank, balls of youe feet on the foot pegs, this should help,good luck:D

HA HA HA very funny :stuck_out_tongue: … my wrist is still recovering from my off 3 months ago! The metal work might be out but my muscles and tendons are still very very sore and stiff! Im riding for very short periods and as most people can tell you its amazing i lasted so long without getting back on the bike!

[quote]
ltl_smasher (22/11/2010)

HA HA HA very funny :stuck_out_tongue: … my wrist is still recovering from my off 3 months ago! The metal work might be out but my muscles and tendons are still very very sore and stiff! Im riding for very short periods and as most people can tell you its amazing i lasted so long without getting back on the bike![/quotesorry didnt know, it would still help you,well hope you heal soon good luck