Monday Rideout

Well who is up for a snowman, sledging skating rideout today, looks like there’s no work so it’ll be a play day for us.

Tis only a little sprinkling of the white stuff out there, gis a shout if you’re up for it :D:D:D:D:D

Me, me, pick me!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m up for the snowman and sledging but not sure about the riding bit Ang!!

LOL not even if it means we can ride like that dickhead in the Ace car park last night :D:D:D:D He was prating around on his bike in the snow, god knows what he was doing or who is was trying to impress as there wasn’t anyone about, but it was sooooo funny when he dropped it. He couldn’t understand why he had damaged it, … nob :D:D:D:D:D

Come on Tigs, put the winter chains on the tyres and get down the Ace :w00t:

What time? I`ve been driving screws into my back tyre for the last twenty minutes, hope it works!:slight_smile:

Ooo, do I take The Riot or the Ducati?:laugh:

ha ha, if i werent at work you could stand on your crutches and id tow you in !!! :w00t:Whats with the timing on these posts? it aint 12:20…its 11:20 !! :w00t:

Lol, was funny when that guy dropped it, he was asking for it really, was like and ice rink!!

Can’t seem to find my snow chains Ang!! So i’ll have to take a rain check :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, was funny when that guy dropped it, he was asking for it really, was like and ice rink!!

Can’t seem to find my snow chains Ang!! So i’ll have to take a rain check :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I was thinking that the trike could master this white stuff easy, 2 whopping great back wheels and a Quaife ATB diff, it’s in the bag. Trouble is, got 3 feet outside the front door and the bluddy chariot got stuck in a drift. Back to the drawing board…

I have just come back from King George’s hospital (by foot), its a good 1/2 mile. I have good 4wd (feet & crutches) traction in this soft stuff, but as it is getting compacted its getting tricky!:hehe:

Talking about the crutches, Friday week I had the rubber grips on the ends replaced as I’d worn through to the tube…They just had to replace them again and suggested that I might be getting about more than expected!!!:smiley:

The time has been like that for abour 300yrs. I heard the LB is hosted in France, that’d explain the time issues?