Monday Night Ride Out! 16/11/09

Hey ally how r u after your crash??? Hows the bike??? Spere yes blade with akaprovic will be in attendance, im still getting used to it so dont want to go to mad!!! But at least everyone will hear us coming!! :P:P

Slow the pace in the rain… smart, but i might back out, as i have not had the blade that long and don’t feel hugly confident in the rain!!! But it might be a good confident booster, aslong as there are no lanes involved!!!

A roads and good B’s!!!

It won’t be raining!

I’ll leave this one out I think, got the tail gunner lost last time when we left boxhill. Oops! Maybe another time.

Rode the route today as a trial…some of it was shite, so I have scrubbed most of those bits and added in some country lanes going the long way round instead! Still some unavoidable bits of village (take it easy through the 30s!) and high streets but will be at least a B+ rideout now!

Was going to join you…but after my off today think I’ll be taking it easy for a few weeks…:slight_smile:

Oh and also, at my pace today (non-mental) it took 2 1/2 hours from Chis to Box hill. Add in a stop or 2 and we’ll be looking at arriving there around 11, then the services on the A3 around quarter past. Most people should make it on one tank, if you fill up at Chiswick.

Believe me, having seen some of those roads today I’ll be more than happy to sit at the back taking it easy tomorrow!

Highlights being coming round a corner to find half a tree across my lane and (near box hill) going for an overtake only to realise that all of the other lane and some of ours was flooded :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and there was also a bit where the whole road was 2 foot deep with water, when I crossed the road and rode down the pavement…must remember where that was so I can go round it!

It’s going to **** down overnight/early morning, but will be clear all day by the looks of it:

(edited to zoom around the area we’ll be)

:hehe::hehe: Ya bleedin nutters…but me likes the fact that ur all crazy enough to go again…:hehe::hehe:

you coming emma? You make me nervous alex!!!;);););););););););):wink:

HAHA looks like it should be dry, so hopefully the roads would have dried, really not keen for any life threating lanes like last time!!

Im ok :slight_smile: will tell u all about it tomorow :slight_smile:

End point, A3 near Kingston. Stop here for a late night wind down/coffee - or go flying past if you like! (I have a feeling all bets will be off once we hit the A3, so if you happen to lose the rest of the ride in your mirrors stop here):

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=kingston+hill&sll=51.513332,-0.312573&sspn=0.009241,0.01929&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Kingston+Vale,+Merton,+Greater+London,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.415723,-0.250754&spn=0.018521,0.038581&z=15&layer=c&cbll=51.415502,-0.250758&panoid=OgRegp48vMxUVhwnOI_w7A&cbp=12,337.13,,1,5

Ooh exciting :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s the list of riders thus far? dont know how i got on the list not made me mind up yet, what time is the group leaving the ace?

reserved on the list!

ok well if people want to meet at the ace first then ill be down there ready to leave at 19:45 to d a straight rout to chisdwick roundabout.

any more takers?!:smiley:

OK I’m in, see you lot at ace then;)

Wow that took a lot of convincing…

I have worked out how to send a route, if anyone has a TomTom…Rob, I know I’ll be sending you it for when you get lost!

How can i miss the company of you lot:D

TBH that was the one question that was never answered from last time!

I mean I know how GoF and the guy on the Fazer got lost…but you guys…?

You fecked up with the cornerman system, Emma, Rixxy & me stuck on corners:w00t: Stayed for some time, Rixxy went back to the point we stopped and came back, I went to next junction and no cornerman:w00t: Tried phoning you and ally but no answer so decided to head back to Ace:D

If you had been strict on dropping markers then you would have run out of riders and then realised somthing was wrong and came back to collect all on corners, correct?