Monday Morning

Good afternoon…!!! :wink:

4:30am was this morning… i’m on at least my 4th cuppa tea… catch up! :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning LB, and good luck with your final exam today Alice! :smiley:

Morning all just found the site so saying Hi can anyone tell me if the newbie meet is still at the ace on the first monday of the month?

hangover? tut tut :stuck_out_tongue:

i feel f*cked, and not in a good way. is today a monday or is today just a continuation of a sunday? :smiley: i’ve never felt so shattered in my life, how i am able to function i have no idea

morning everyone.

Monday mornings should be banned…

Anna… Yes!!.. Today is an extra sunday that you got free with beer tokens from that bar on saturday night…

…wherever the hell that was! :wink:

as long as I get some of the tokens I’ll be happy :smiley:

i’m confused, don’t know what you’re on about. i’ve worked nights all weekend and i’ve still got 2 or 3 days to do :w00t: suppose just the case of getting used to things. i should really be in bed right now! :w00t: :smiley:

[w00t] * s uppose just the case of getting used to things. i should really be in bed right now! * [w00t]

I feel like that every monday… til about 3pm! :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S…

How did you do that ‘quote’ thingy??

no worries, just scroll to my post and the top two buttons will say “reply” or “quote” select “quote” and that’s how i do it :slight_smile:

press the Quote button above the post on the right that you want to quote.

Morning all :smiley:

G’mooning all :slight_smile:

Morning all hope you all are keeping good

would be nice to see you post more often in here, see your views on things, life and all that sh1t :wink:

Like that?? Naahh… surely it needs to be more complicated… :stuck_out_tongue: