Monday morning roll call

Good morning LB.

It is and will be wet so be safe!

AlexAlex GoldAlice AndyCr15Andyp69Art ASBOAtomic PunkBanditJohnBang2RightsBig_DBigVernBikerboyBikergirl_400BlackbirdxxBlade. BlueLagosBorisBrianatthedockbricking itBroadyBusaBazButterflyCaptain ChaosCheekyChick ChunkyMonkeyCjKitCapt. Yolo SwagginsCurlyAllyCurtisDanielGTDaws1989DlchatelDriesieDTR RossD Two NineEezyridaEl Diablo DeVieseEmsee CrazyFireblade_RobFlatsFlumpitGarret GemGeoff BGeorge.BGingerGPGSXRAngHannibalHels Herr SchmidtIangIMORTAL_IndianJayJaimeJ.C. AKA - SPESHJetstream - Mr TomTomJesteR6Jimbo 1JohnpKaosKarleighKatoKevsta KTM DKuljLeon1984LIMLouL StarMacPMad-Dog hoftyMajormakmanMe_GroovyMelMetalRedCarrieMickyWizMikeDaBikeMiss PlumMotopup.Mr BikeMr-CMuNkyNapa121NivagNonsenseNumNumOldguyPanagiotisPawelPJPompeyTim PowerPuffGirlPremises187Puppys GirlRanksoundsRaquibRatty46RedratRickyRideOutRob (Fat Alan)Rixxy RoadrunnerRobCRossoRusty99ScorchSeanR1SerrisanShiverSimoninEssex
Slacker
Slipper 1
s l u g
SmiledSneakyMcCSookieSteve…SteveCBR11XXStevewrightStrangerStretchBevStuntMartinSuzuki_AngelSuzukiKevSzymonT CatTattooist750ChickTehswerverTheOCThe SleeperTheUnforgivenTiggiTimmyFoxTimR
Tom_Matthews88
Topgooner
Top Kat 999
Trackday Junkie
Triang - Ross
Trisckie
Tromboman
Tug 214
WeeFrenchie
Westie800
Zander

R

Morning Blade and all :wink: Ride safe all of you.

morning all!
iv got the joyful journey of riding to guildford today… what a long and boring 95mile trip thatl be…

:pinch:

Morning!

yawn …

Morning… i don’t want to go to work!

Good morning Rob and the rest of LB
Ride safe out there

Sup

Hey hey hey you crazy kids

Afternoon…it’s nasty out here.

Apologies to anyone who had the joy of seeing me north of Clapham yesterday morning (about 8.-8.30 am, black VFR). I really was not myself and I probably shouldn’t have ridden in. Delighted I actually made it there and back, but deliberately left work late to avoid too much traffic.