Monday Morning Roll Call

Morning all :smiley: The sun’s taking it’s time this morning but the forecast is good so ride safe :slight_smile:

AlexAlex GoldAlice AndyCr15Andyp69Art ASBOAtomic PunkBanditJohnBang2RightsBigVernBikerboyBikergirl_400BlackbirdxxBlade.BlueLagosBorisBrianatthedockbricking itBroadyBusaBazButterflyCaptain ChaosCheekyChick ChunkyMonkeyCjKitCapt. Yolo SwagginsCurlyAllyCurtisDanielGTDaws1989DlchatelDriesieDTR RossD Two NineEezyridaEl Diablo DeVieseEmsee CrazyFireblade_RobFlatsFlumpitGarret GemGeoff BGeorge.BGingerGPGSXRAngHannibalHels Herr SchmidtIangIMORTAL_IndianJayJaimeJ.C. AKA - SPESHJetstreamJesteR6Jimbo 1JohnpKaosKarleighKatoKevsta KTM DKuljLeon1984LIMLouL StarMacPMad-Dog hoftyMajormakmanMe_GroovyMelMetalRedCarrieMickyWizMikeDaBikeMiss PlumMotopup.Mr BikeMr-CMuNkyNapa121NivagNonsenseNumNumOldguyPanagiotisPawelPJPompeyTim PowerPuffGirlPremises187Puppys GirlRanksoundsRaquibRatCatcherRatty46RedratRickyRideOutRobRixxy RoadrunnerRobCRossoRusty99ScorchSeanR1SerrisanShiverSimoninEssexSlipper 1SmiledSneakyMcCSookieSteve…SteveCBR11XXStevewrightStrangerStretchBevStuntMartinSuzuki_AngelSuzukiKevSzymonT CatTattooist750ChickTehswerverTheOCThe SleeperTheUnforgivenTiggiTimRTom_Matthews88TopgoonerTop Kat 999Trackday JunkieTriang - RossTrisckieTrombomanTug 214WeeFrenchieWestie800Zander

All the best

John

Mornin. How do you get onto this honoured roll call thing?

Me and my big mouth. I know it’ll be that I have to buy everybody a drink. Fine, that’ll be the Ace on a Friday night then so a cheap round :smiley:

Or anywhere in central London :smiley: :smiley:

I think its a bottle of scotch to the next person to post, single malt please. :wink:

morning.