Monday Moanday roll call

good morning all. hope you can feel your toes this morning.

Abzero

Aceman

AndyCr15

ArfaArt

Bang2Rights

banman - LB’s designated bike lifter

BigD

Big Red S

Blade

bluelagos

BobbyR1

Bespectacled Boris (is back)

brains_t

Cactus- AKA The Beard

ChrisB

Changyammi

Cypher

DangerousB

Eezie

Geoff B

GSXRAng

Hannibal

hogtrumpet

IanWilliamson

IMORTAL_Indian

Ironman

Janey

Jay

Jax the unphotographable

JesteR6

Jetstream

Kevsta

KTM D

makman

Marmablade

me_groovy the saga continues

Michael

Miggy

mole

Motodrb

nails

National Treasure

Nic

nivag

Panagiotis

pawel

Pricetta

Rixxy

Rosso

Rusty99

ScorchSeanV4ShaunicousSilveR6SlackerSlan aka Speedy GonzalesStevie78Stuart FordyceSzymonT catTDJTiggiTimRTheOCThe Sleeper

TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks championTheUnforgivenToonyTreacleTriang - RossTrombomanVelcroHead - Red Stripe on his CornflakesVonWestieWhereisgibsonWildBoyWiseYourebarredZanderZine - last one on the list unless… Zorro appears

errr, something funky going on with the formatting, I can’t see the post past Abzero in the edit window

I love the Cornflakes Von Westie screen name :grin:

Yaaaaaayyy, it’s Monday and I’m back in work. I’m soooooo happy.

(I think I’ve reached a pretty good level in the art of sarcasm these days).

Morning all. Tried the new Lidl gloves this morning. Simply too small. Tight across the fingers… Ok in the shop, lousy on the ride.  Will return for the £19-99 refund I think! Other than that, lovely bright ride in, fresh and tasty!

Morning all!

Morning all

Good monring all.

@Janey - That should read “VelcroHead - Red Stripe on his Cornflakes”.

Morning ladies,

Today I’m being put to work… Paving with my mate Richard. Going to be broken by the end of the week.

Morning folks.

Morning all, back from Porto, only had 1and a half hour delay

Morning all had a lovely ride to college and I hope so back also have fun today everyone its a bit cold

Morning ladies and gentlemen

Morning smelly bikers :slight_smile:

Morning all, looks like the chief bodger has bodged it.  :slight_smile:

Good morning. Looking beautiful out there. I might even get out of bed soon.

Morning all

Good afternoon, everyone.  My new insurance started this morning, along with being charged an additional premium because I made a mistake on the form.  One they did not seem to mind last year when I gave the same insurer the same details.  But the 14-day cancellation fee would cost more than the fee so I guess I have no option but to pay it. Hmph.

Erm. Evening, better late than never I guess.

Shattered. Squat snatches and 2.4k running made sure of that. Will sleep well tonight.

Hope y’all able to take a moment and reflect on the day past. Who would you poke in the eye?