Monday - it's a cold one

Ice on the road. Be careful!

but its not raining which makes a nice change :slight_smile:

No bikery for me in the ice.

Its not cold with your heated gloves on at 75% :smiley:

Morning all…

AlexAlex GoldAlice AndyCr15Andyp69Art - Should have gone to SpecsaversASBOAtomic PunkBanditJohnBang2RightsBig_DBigVernBikerboyBikergirl_400BlackbirdxxBoris The BladeBlueLagosBorisbrains_t
Brianatthedockbricking itBroadyBusaBazButterflyCaptain ChaosCheekyChick Chris2332ChunkyMonkeyCjKitCapt. Yolo SwagginsCurlyAllyCurtisDanielGTDaws1989DlchatelDriesieDTR RossD Two NineEezyridaEl Diablo DeVieseEmsee CrazyFireblade_RobFlatsFlumpitGarretgazza271GemGeoff BGeorge.BGingerGPGSXRAngHannibalHels - Who’s that girl?Herr SchmidtIangIMORTAL_IndianJayJaimeJ.C. AKA - SPESHJetstream - Mr TomTomJesteR6Jimbo 1JohnpJ.SilvsKaosKarleighKatoKevsta KTM DKuljLeon1984LIMLouL StarMacPMad-Dog hoftyMajorMakmanMe_GroovyMelMetalRedCarrieMickyWizMikeDaBikeMiss PlumMotopup.Mr BikeMr-CMuNkyNapa121NiteowlNivagNonsenseNumNumOldguyPanagiotisPawelPJPompeyTim PowerPuffGirlPremises187Puppys GirlRanksoundsRaquibRatty46RedratRickyRideOutRob (Fat Alan)Rixxy RoadrunnerRobCRossoRusty99ScorchSeanR1SerrisanShiverSimoninEssexSlackerSlipper 1s l u gSmiledSneakyMcCSookieSteve…SteveCBR11XXStevewrightStrangerStretchBevStuntMartinSuzuki_AngelSuzukiKevSzymonT CatTattooist750ChickTehswerverTheOCThe SleeperTheUnforgivenThamer (Dave)TiggiTimmyFoxTimRTom_Matthews88TopgoonerTop Kat 999Trackday JunkieTriang - RossTrisckieTrombomanTug 214WeeFrenchieWestie675Zander

Morning all. It was cool this morning, not quite cold yet, but it is working its way in that direction. Glove liners in. No heated doodahs though.

Good morning LB

Morning all…

Take it eeeaaasasssssyyyyyy. :cool:

Morning all!! That’s it Sean you gloat, I think you sabotaged my heated gloves when you “fixed” them yesterday! haha I think I have minor frost bite in my fingers now!!

morning all

Defo heated grips day

Tomorrow forcast foggy be careful

mmm - no heated gloves - no heated grips = Imiss my old Guzzi wgere i could fondle the hot cylinder heads at traffic lights mmmmmmmmmmm

Morning

Liners, heated gloves, fondling cylinder heads - sounds like we’re heading towards summer

no mention of muff yet?

where’s plum?

Morning all!

Brrrrrrr!

Good Morning London

I see the Roll Call has been relegated to post 4 and muff to post 12 :hehe:

Decisions decisions - put the winter liners in the Targa or dig out the old Frank Thomas from the lock up. Black or Red? Red or Black? :ermm:

First things first, this morning I’ll mostly be fixing punctures, that’s the fourth and fifth in 14 months :w00t:

Indeed a cold morning!!!

Good morning all…

Good Morning
I’m so happy I’ve fitted heated grips over weekend!

heated grips, but was hankering for some muff this morning! I shall be getting some muff tomorrow for certain.

heated grip+muff+summer gloves = happiness.

BB2 has a flat rear tyre if you fancy making that six.:slight_smile:

Morning all, I apologise in advance for the rain, it will happen soon cos I just washed the bike and it always rains soon after.

Ride safe and enjoy the sunshine