mod 2 in tolworth

Shame, you will do it next time
Put down to experience.

I was waiting to hear if my sound advice worked but on the bright side only minors means tidying up. I bet some of those were repeated minors as well. You’ll get it next month.

i failed but in style :slight_smile: i did think i aced it before he said , i am afraid you have been unsuccessful today :doze:

i was not even nervous today , i think i rode pretty well and the examiner is entitled to his opinion but all have to be a bit more assertive next time with bike handling instead of fannying around like a nini

feeling very positive right now ! even rang the office to book the next test but it was after office hours so i had to leave a voice mail :crazy:

but i dont do anything more then twice in life and hopefully after the next time i wont need to…

i am surprisingly happy for someone that has just failed , maybe its because the guy i was training with passed :slight_smile:

thankyou everyone for wishing me well :slight_smile: a lil bit of encouragement goes a long way ! hope you all are well and enjoying your full licences :smiley:

it is costing me 200 £ for each attempt

so i spent 400 £ for mod 1

and so far i have spent 360 £ for mod 2 (1 day training and it was useless + test day )

i am a student and i don’t have much to spend so is there a cheaper way of doing this ?

and no there is no such thing as a resit with this school so nope no concession there :pinch:

next attempt in 2 weeks time , fingers crossed :slight_smile: