Mobile Phone Mount

Any one have a decent recommendation on a mount for a mobile I can use?

Use my phone for Satnav in my jacket at the moment but every now and then end up going wrong way through not being able to see the screen. Don’t want to pay out £300 for a sat nav system I will only use once in a blue moon.

I want something that is solid and waterproof, so any help appreciated.

What phone is it? all the less irritating ones are phone-specific.

Ram mounts are pretty good

its the new Huawei P9 so highly doubt I’ll get a phone specific one for that.

pity, Lidl were selling a motorbike garmin for £150 last week.

try this place they do universal mounts

speak to the guy he will give you some good information

www.ridermount.com 

Yeah, I think you’re down to a box on a stick, basically, then.

I’d be tempted to get a ram mount and carry a sandwich bag around in case of rain, though.

Waterproof for £18? Might try it at that price…
http://ridermount.com/product/iphone-4-5-waterproof-case/

Quad lock

How about a small magnetic tank bag? As a bonus, you can also keep your cigs in there. Something like this:

that’s a long way for your head to move to look straight down

that's a long way for your head to move to look straight down me_groovy

Indeed. But from what I could gather, he would only use it on rare occasions anyway.

How about a small magnetic tank bag? As a bonus, you can also keep your cigs in there. Something like this: Slacker
well, that's me. i bought tank bag for gps purposes, but found out, it's really not comfortable to look down to maps... it's way better on a handles.

Yea I’ve tried the phone in a tank bag idea and its crap. Way too much time too look down.

Thanks guys.

I’ve bought one of these to see how it goes. It is pretty good for the price it holds really well. It hasn’t rained yet but this thing is defo air tight so has to be water tight by that logic if you ask me.

https://www.motocard.com/en/bike/covers-and-storage/oxford-aqua_dryphone.aspx?ctry=uk¤cy=&utm_campaign=comparadores&utm_source=google&utm_medium=comparadores_en&utm_term=covers_and_storage_oxford_m-0694991&size=UNICA&gclid=Cj0KEQjw1cS6BRDvhtKL89em1oIBEiQAtZO5xwRk41f7DQyyLcxOiR368B-y5wyRwCezwehytYSmGHUaAu-V8P8HAQ

Review translated: Product more suitable for a bicycle than for a motorcycle. The case does not hold very well and I am all the time stressed rolling my phone flew. I would not recommend for bikers.