Minitwin 2015 season

Its almost that time of the year again when I go and play bike racer :laugh:

Dates for the season ahead if your at a loss of something to do one weekend then pop along and I will make you a brew :wink:

Brands Hatch March 28/29th

Snetterton April 25/26th

Silverstone May 9/10th

Oulton Park May 30th

Cadwell Park June 13/14th

Pembrey July 11/12th

Brands GP August 8/9th

Cadwell Park September 5/6th

Brands Hatch October 3/4th

Snetterton October 24/25th

I will be at all the rounds and also I will be at Brands this weekend instructing for the club on its Rookie weekend hopefully showing off this seasons colours :cool:

very nice, hopefully see you at Brands for the first round and potentially Silverstone. I’ll give you shout nearer the time.

Above pics taken at the rookie weekend just gone, it was about 2 degrees and all that white you see on the track and tyres is the salt dust making conditions tricky lol hence not much lean angle.

Its a shame its Tottenham-v-Chelsea this weekend or i would’ve come along to Marshal at Brands to see you. Nino who is in charge of the Marshals for Club events asked if we wanted to Marshal the Bemsee events to speed up our transition from Trainee to Full Marshall and we can do 3 Non-BSB events to speed it up, so would be cool to see you race and Practice my Marshalling at the same time.

We are not at Brands racing this weekend mate, should be at Snetterton testing on Saturday though :wink:

First race at Brands will be on the weekend of the 28th March so pop along to that.

Oh yes (whoops) i thought the 28th of March was this Saturday!!! lol that would be the 28th February!!! :blush:

just see a video off a start line incident from race one at brands over the weekend,hope you were not involved pj ,looked like an unlucky incident a few injuries but nothing to serious.

Yeah it wasn’t a nice smash that’s for sure. The guy that got hit had a gearbox problem and couldn’t get any forward drive off the start, he was then hit on the left which pushed him right and straight into the gap one of the fast guys was heading for and he hit him hard. One into the wall and the other was spralled out in the track which was then hit by another bike sending its rider over the bars and knocking him out. One with a broken foot, one with a broken upper right arm and the other with concussion.

Never nice to see but thankfully they are all up and walking about.

Decent weekend at brands with an 11th in qualifying followed by a 13th and 14th on Saturday. Sunday was soaking and went even better, 8th and 9th :+1:

A few changes are on the cards before Snetterton at the end of April. So hopefully some more decent results to come.

https://youtu.be/3J607_PpB8c

Race 1 from Saturday. Still a little rusty and a few suspension tweaks needed but not bad for a big bloke on 70bhp :smile:

I agree… GO PJ!!! :slight_smile:

Well done PJ…I did come down on Sunday and faced the changing conditions…wasn’t pleasant.

You guys have balls of steal my friend to do what you do in those conditions…

One day I’ll have to actually introduce myself as I am generally there at Brands milling around as I do love to watch racing…

You should have let me know I had a spare ticket you could have used.
Snetterton in a few weeks time :smiley:

When I was on the Cartagena TD I met a fella that races you, young guy, travels with his old man (glasses / flat cap) who bombs about in a Land Rover with a trailer…didn’t get his name…doh!