MINI MOTO FOR SALE

I’m selling my boys mini moto (i say my boy’s but mean ours) asit’s just sitting there doing nothing and i want to put the money towards a set of leathers for him at the Ally Pally show for when i get him a bigger bike.

It was bought at Christmas and has been used only five or six times and has only just been run in. I’ve used it more times than him anyway and the wife says it’s gotta go!

It’s plain black and comes with the usual stand, mixing bottle and the stickers are already on it but could be removed like i was going to to respray it to look like my R1. It’s very fast and it’s the 47cc version, it’s also got a brilliant set of Mini Crash Mushrooms on it and polished rims.

I paid £240.00 for it but would accept offers in the region of £110.00 as it’s got a scuff on the rear from an over enthusiastic wheely but no other damage and runs fine.

I live in Sunbury-on-Thames but copuld arrange viewing or look at pics. E-mail me or call on 07958 593644. Cheers Paul

Attachments

_Camera 660.jpg

_Camera 659.jpg

_Camera 658.jpg

Nice bike mate! I’m sure you will sell it. I will tell a friend who was asking about one of those.

Will have words with a few peeps who may be interested.