Millau Bridge, The Return. 04.08.09

Wont be long now Mike :w00t:

Good idea Jim, we were lucky last time, only had a small shower on the way down:)

Getting closer:w00t:

Going to start planning the route soon and finding the fuel stops. I was thinking every 100/130 miles, can you all do that on a tank?

Sounds good Mo.:wink:

200 miles even with WOT, no problem. But a ciggie break/leg-shake every 100 or so is very desirable. :wink: If the scenery is good, even more frequently, why not. :slight_smile:

Hi Mo,

130 on a tank is ok for me and I like Jims Idea about fag breaks but he forgot a cup tea with it:)

Just put new fork seals in the busa, its been stud for a couple of months then I took her out last weekend then when I got home found fork oil running out. Not oiled up the bottom of the fork leg while she was stood and the seals had griped on to the inner leg pulling them inside out. ::blush: All done now and counting the days to August. :smiley:

Hi,

What’s the availability like? Are the 10 spots taken already? I’d be up for 1.

Yep room for 1 or 2 more.:slight_smile:

Have pm’d you the hotels, let me know how you get on

Can I be the second one Busa? On my bike, obviously :smiley:

Do you want to join us?

Yes Busa, I’d like to join you if you don’t mind.

PM sent

I’m up for this but need to check and make sure i can get the time off work first. will let you know asap.:smiley:

nice one:) hope you manage to get it off:)Let me know asap and I will pm you all the details

All booked, I’m on the 0800 Seafrance and got the hotel rooms too.

If someone wants to share a room, that can be negotiated next time we meet at the Ace or wherever. You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to the day before arrival.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Well done that man:) welcome to the ride.

Another month gone, so that means we are another month closer…yipppppeeeee

4 months to go!!!

I’m so happy I could kick a puppy…lol (joking)

Was looking into some sort of bike cam - anyone recommend a reasonably priced quality one?

One of the best ‘value for money’ solutions is the Digital Hero, here’s just one link:

http://shop.scuba.co.uk/1095/Digital-Hero-Camera.html?referrer=Froogle

Spoke to Stacy the other night at BM, He has a bullit cam (I think)that he will be taking:)

Thanks Jim, just what I’m looking for.

Cheers Mo…plenty of video for this trip me thinks…lol

I’m sooooooooooooooooo excited…:wink:

Yep its at bullet cam hooked up to a solid sate recorder and I’ll get Lou to use my compact as we go across the bridge like Ginger did last time.