Millau Bridge, The Return. 04.08.09

So far we have 7 on 5 bikes.

FIRST POST UPDATED

Did you pm me Mo?

I’m coming and ready to book.

I should have all hotel details by the end of today.

Email sent MikeOk guys I am booked up. I had to change things around as the hotel in Le Puy en Velay was fully booked.

info sent on PM’s:) you will need to move fast, it is a popular part of France these days so Hotels get booked up very early.:slight_smile: You don’t have to pay for the rooms just reserve them with a cc number.

Hotels booked - yippee

just need the ferry details and I will book that too,

Really, really excited now!!!

Nice one Mike, ferry details on the first post but have PM’ed you them as well

And that is the ferry booked too…so I am coming !

Roll on August.:wink:

Wont be long now Mike:)

First post updated

Hotels booked - now for the ferry. Ferry booked too. :)Ginger, I PM’d you, but if you want to share any of the hotels you are welcome.

Nice one Jim:)

Hope you guys have a great time, I’m going with a few others-TQ3 better look after me :smiley: for 6 days May Bank Holiday…always wanted to go but never been.

Room for a couple more:)

You can mark Ginger as being booked for hotels. :wink:

Whether he gets a ferry is another matter…

LOL Jim, come on the Ginge get yer rear in gear, Jim has done half the job for you!

Looking forward to this trip - thinking about it gets me all :excité et le fait d’attendre impatiemment le fromage français et le vin.

LOL

WHO??:w00t:;):stuck_out_tongue:

ferry booked so all good

Hi Guys,

Thought I would drop a quick introduction as I have signed up for the trip but got all the details from the SOC (Suzuki owners club).

Really looking forward to the trip, it sound like you had a great time on the last run. :slight_smile:

I live in Mansfield near Nottingham and have been into bikes ever since I could walk. Partners a keen biker as well but won’t be able to make this trip as she had an accident last year that left here with a broken pelvis. All mended know but not up to the mileage to be covered on this one.

I’m riding a K6 Busa and will probably still have her for the trip.

I will join in on the thread as we go along and August will be hear before you have time to blink.

Catch you all later,

Roland.

Welcome to LB Roland:) and welcome aboard our little journey to the bridge:w00t:

Are we nearly there yet??? lol;)

Getting slowly closer…

Tip, take an all-in-one wet weather bit of kit that scrunches up small - it can really rain in those regions!