Midweek Bender 27/07/2022

Midweek Bender.

Meet at Ryka’s Café at 18:45 for a 19:00 departure. I ride a distinctive green and black CBR600RR with bright yellow leathers so I’m easy to spot. We’ll follow a scenic route to Brighton for fish and chips then make your own way home.

Usual drill, don’t ride like an idiot, don’t film and always observe proper rideout etiquette.

Pace will be steady.

2 Likes

I can certainly pop up to say hi, as i live around the corner would be rude not to :grin:

no promises, but I might drop in for this one, working from home so if I can make the timing work you might see me there.

1 Like

Would have, but got too much on this week

Something has just required me to be available. I can’t come this week. Would LOVE to do this another time though, last time was a lot of fun.

Bit quiet in Rykas.

1 Like

Ah man would love and come day hi. Unfortunately it’s been a crazy day as I’m going to Greece for a few days!

Good to the the green machine

Excellent midweek bender. A good time was had by me.

This route had something for everyone, single track, twisty B roads and flowing A roads.

Dinner at Wolfies was great and it wasn’t even cold on the way home. I took the fastest route home. If it wasn’t for speed limits and enforcement we could get around a lot quicker.

5 Likes

Definitely be up for one of these when the bikes back. Be nice to get some riding done this year!

1 Like