Mick Doohan and the 2006 Cannonball Bike Run!

1Doohan has just give us his report of this years CBR, you can read about it below! Wow, incredible read Mick! Sounds like a real hard ride this year. To simply complete it without being bankrupted, thrown in jail or to crash! Next time we’ll have to fit you up with some stealth video-cameras or something Mick

Full Article
http://londonbikers.com/article/d3bb41de-e098-4f0e-bc0b-a698b86449ea

Great write up Mick! Well done on finishing and coming home unscathed except for the dented wallet. A shame it was not policed better (by the organisers) and the routes supplied were not more accurate.

Riding the bike those distances at speed may have been tiring but being continually on the lookout for plod as well must have been exhausting.

You`re evasion skills must be perfectly honed now.

Still it sounded like a fantastic event and look forward to hearing about your exploits next year.

GREAT WRIGHT UP MICK, SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS WELL WORTH THE ADVENTURE. LOVE TO HAVE A GO MYSELF !! MAYBE NEXT YEAR JUST TO BE ABLE TO SAY I’VE DONE THAT.

WELL DONE MY HATS OFF TO YA AGAIN MATE.

Well done mate, wish I could have been there, next year maybe, if I can get five and the bonus ball.

Cheers peeps, it was written in one go and i didnt check for grammar/spellin miztakes, shame as i remember more stuff now.

Cant believe they are taking bookings for 2007 already.

It was a shame about the route maps tho,one small error and it was over for me,mind you i should have stopped and checked my own map when it didnt seem right and i should have got up earlier that day and left with the Finns. Now im kicking myself!

Attachments

wurzburg hotel.jpg

_cbr2006.jpg

highroadsmall_(2).jpg