MG METRO 1300 AUTOMATIC TRIKE 4 SALE

Was built with disabled rider in mind as I am in a wheel chair but can be rode by anyone.

Start with the bad points there are just 2 as far as I know.

It could do with a new speedo as it stick’s.

The front tank needs painting

Spec’s

The trike was built in 2002 using the log book of a reliant robin van so the log book read reliant robin van even though the only thing that is reliant on it is the vin plate but is perfectly road legal.

It has also been weighed as you now need that for mot, does not need 4 way flashers of fog lamp because the reliant was built before 1980.

It is registered as tricycle so only £60 per year tax and is taxed till end of Aug 2006 and mot’d till Aug 31st 2006.

It has a mg metro 1300 cc engine which is at the rear. Rear axle is also metro.

Automatic gear box with reverse which most of them don’t have.

A wheelchair cage on the side for easy mounting when you get on which can be removed if you are not in a wheel chair.

Two seats the front one is of an old mobility scooter so has arms and there is room to make the back one longer if you wish.

It has a large checker plate rack on top of the engine.

Two 10 litre jerry can at the side and a front tank which i use as a reserve.

Front and back brakes are disc with brake levers mounted on the handle bar as it had to be converted so I didn’t need to use my feet.

17 inch front wheel with twine disc’s and 17 inch rear alloy wheels with nearly new low profile tyers on.

The colour is red and blue.

It has weatherproof speakers and an amp fitted to plug in walkman of mp3 player.

A 560 new amp battery.

If you would like to see photo’s please contact at [email protected]

If you want to have a look at it Phone me on Peterborough 01733 701298

That’s about it.

Looking for around £3250

Hey, welcome to LB mate. If you place some photos it would help