Message to the one handed massive

Thanks for sharing, but TBH I’d keep your sex life quiet if I was you.:slight_smile:

i can hear scurrying…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Is that the sound tissues make when withdrawn from the box?

:P:P:P

This about one handed knee down or masturbation?

An expert on both I might add :stuck_out_tongue:

join the club charly!

i’m a an expert on both too…i cant speak for stace tho:w00t::w00t::smiley:

cheers DP i never knew you cared so much :kiss:

Well I can confirm the first one :wink: The original LB one handed knee downer expert :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the W @ nker bit… :D;)

I recall the day I worked out I could do it. Some old fart in a volvo giving me evils and finger wagging out of his window as I went past on Tibbet’s Corner roundabout. Without even realising what I was doing, I flicked him a bird while smiling with sparks pouring off the slider :smiley: What a enlightening day that was.Is there any other good roundabouts in the M25 for one handed madness that I need to know about so I can join my brothers in a communal group session?. :winking:Tibbets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwT4pIzUHT8

I can confirm the second 1 :stuck_out_tongue: lol (only cuz i had a headache though)

:stuck_out_tongue:

nice!

i just went to one of the spots one friday and tried it…just wanted to see if i could do it:D

come play man, friday nites are normally the one, maybe thsi friday? gotta love a bit of KD:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/v/mWwgti4Fp3Q&hl=en&fs=1

ok… whats that about then?

sorry for sharing that i enjoy getting my knee down one handed…

That the roundabout in Park Royal just off the A40 East bound?

My work Astra Van loved that roundabout… :slight_smile:

Ratty, in the words of Chuck Mosely “We care a lot.”

He he … someone’s gotta do it! :smiley:

sorry pete,

i ride ya know, i liek trying new ****, i love kd, would you rather me bang on about some bullshit parking fee’s or start a thread everytime i ride and someone isnt concventrating and get sa bit close…or shall i go and hi-jack someones thread, wich at first is fun but afetr al while the same shite is lame…and it goes on and on and on and on…

:wink:

No, I’d rather you carry on having fun. Just like I was when I started this thread.

Have you ever read my profile? :slight_smile:

you knee downers make me sick :sick: ive done about ten trackdays and the only time i got a knee down with one hand in the air was at silverstone trouble was it was swiftly followed by my arse elbow and head!!!:hehe:

who’s going to teach me how to do it with out trashing the bike theres a cuppa or two in it for ya!! cuppa tea or coffee that is i know how you one handers think:D:D;)

dude i can try and help?

i’m by no means an expert but i seem pretty good at it:)

next trackday 6TH May we can have a go, or speak to elad if you two are at a trackday anytime soon, he helped me massively, knows his kd shiznit does E.:wink: