Memorial Ride 2008

The 08 Memorial ride will be on Sunday 3rd of August so please put it in your diaries.

It is a fun day out to remember our fallen friends.

The format is the same as the previous rides, however we are looking at a change in route for this years’ ride.

Everybody is welcome to join and we cater for all riders as we ride in 3 groups and the groups will be marshalled by USR trained riders.

Its £5 to join the ride, 100% of which goes to charity (TBA). As for pillions, its up to you, donate of just join us, you’re welcome either way.

More details to come soon. In the meantime let us know as early as you can, if you will be able to join us. If you cannot join us and want to donate to charity then let me know.

Thank You, Sam.

sounds a good idea, penciled it onto the calender mate will let know nearer time

I am overseas that week, but would like to donate in memory of my brother, Paul. I can send a cheque to whoever is collecting, please send me the information when it is finalised.

sam I’m hopeing to make it this year, and not in the car like last year

Ian

I am getting my months confused and I going away sooner than i thought (eeekkk not lost 4 stone as planned) so I will be able to make it!!! WHOPPPEEEEE - thinking of getting a t-shirt printed in memory of my brother, if anyone else fancies doing something similar, we may get a group discount!

I’ll be there for our fallen ones

I’d like to join you Sam. I’ve added it in my diary.

See ya there, Sam.

been a rough year this year! I’ll be there

Will be there.

ill be there

but this date does fsll on the date of streetfighter sunday at the ace

No reason why folks can’t go on the rideout, then make their way back to the Ace :slight_smile:

i know but i was just pointing that out

as i did say ill be there

Sam if I’m not away with my daughter I will be there failing that I woould still like to donate some money let me know details nearer the time

Glad you will be able to make it. Come on people keep putting your names down so we can know as early as poss.

As for the T-shirts, we will be looking to get 08 ones printed too at a cost of £5 (all £5 went to charity too and hoping to do a similar deal this year).

Need to check closer to the date, but have put into my diary and am hoping to make this. I could not make last years as we were overseas but looking forward to doing this years.

AJ

:smiley:

Date is in the diary; lets hope for some fine weather too:D

day booked off !!!

ill come :slight_smile:

Sorry we can’t come, will be freezing our butts off in the Arctic Circle on a sports bike that day