Members bikes gallery

Ok, here goes my baby, with decals and without

Attachments

__2.jpg

_untitled.JPG

Cheers Coxy, I like it

Neil, the screen is a dark tint Fabbri DB. Didnt want a DB originally, but it came up on ebay for silly money so I couldnt say no.
Nice tank cover ainā€™t it

Just need a decent camera now, that picture is poor quality. Think my Cbyershot has seen better days now

gā€™on then iā€™ll join in

There current ride

and the previous set of toys that have been and gone

Very nice Lee! You artistic person, you

MMMmmmm donā€™t ya just love big boys toys ā€¦

Crap pics but you get the idea

Attachments

IMG_0831.JPG

_IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

Crap pics my ass! Theyā€™re great, I LOVE that bike so much, the CF just makes me want to go to the toilet and lock the doorā€¦ whoopsā€¦

Steady on there !!

Quick someone - throw a damp towel over him.

Which bit?

Ell mate your bike is very very very nice! Gis a go mister

As i have just joined forumā€¦here is my bike

Nice GXSR man.

Whatā€™s with the Pontiac (ā€œshall I engage turbo boost, Michael?ā€) in the Avatar?

You got one?

My PhoaRR!!! as it was:

http://x1.putfile.com/9/25711451745.jpg

and as it is:

Lloyd as it was:

and as it is at the moment:

(oops coming soon, is on the other pooter)

Nice looking Blade & supermotoā€¦how big do your forks lookā€¦pukka

My current babyā€¦

My previous baby that was stolen from me

The 750 looks very nice Wallace! What exhaust system is that? Very tidy looks, Iā€™m a big fan, though if thereā€™s one comment I could make, is that I think it needs a two-line braided hose setup for the front brakes, itā€™ll neaten it right up!

i have only recently bought a used 05 suzuki GS500 FK4. i used to ride a 51 gixxer 6, but now downgraded-as iā€™m commuting so much more for a long time to come.

itā€™s a very good looking all rounder. & not bad at all for a 500.

i bought this from a woman off ebay. the bike was only owned around 6 months and covered just 110 miles!. she said it was to big, and her feet could hardly touch the ground!. this RRPā€™s at Ā£3,649 from suzuki. i managed to take it off her handā€™s by offering Ā£2,000 cash. a good deal iā€™d say. .

FE05 ā€”

Attachments

darryls_2005_FK4_FE05.jpg

Wallace - whatā€™s the silver one? Nice!!!

Whatā€™s my little CBR600RR not a blade (unfortunately). The '06 'Blade is on my shopping list but itā€™s going to be a year or two til I can afford one!

Itā€™s a Kawasaki Z750 J2 chap

Jay that is the std exhaust that i have just chopped down IMHO it sounds better than any race can could make that bike sound,well all except some nice racefit or slashcut option

As for the braided lines,HEL are at the top of my list but i want to fit a ZX6R B1 front end ie. front forks and brakes so i wanna wait until i have found a suitable donar bike and got the bike sorted before fitting decent brake lines.